Welcome To Honolulu And Waikiki
Your Starting Point For A Memorable Vacation
The view from the lanai at Duke's puts visitors in the true Aloha spirit.
It's the heartbeat of Hawaii, brimming with sunshine and overflowing with Aloha Spirit. And yes, there are rainbows after showers, filling the blue sky with colors easily seen all over the island.
Oahu, anchored by the main city of Honolulu and the spectacular Waikiki Beach, contains most of Hawaii's population as well as its tourist and social activity.
The painted sunset sky is at the Shorebird on Waikiki Beach.
Highlights of PubClub.com's virtual tour of Honolulu are featured below:
• Ultimate Vacation Guide. Everything you need to know before arriving in paradise, from accommodation locations to transportation to customs.
• Dining Guide. Don't be alarmed when you see the word "pupus" on menus. Plus, here's where locals go for budget meals and top restaurants.
• Sightseeing and Activities. Water sports to Pearl Harbor.
• Waikiki Nightlife. A look at the best bars, Happy Hours and clubs.
• Duke's Review. Why it's the King of Waikiki Beach bars.
• Booze Cruises. Here's a review on the best boats.
There's plenty of partying in Honolulu with its many fun events.
Honolulu has some fun events. Here's the best:
• First Friday. A block party the first Friday of each month.
• St. Patrick's Day. A block party in Chinatown on March 17.
Sand Bar Parties. These are boat tie-up bashes.
• Triple Crown of Surfing. An annual event each November and December in the North Shore
• 2013 Pro Bowl (Jan 24-27)