World's Best Partying Ski Resorts!
Top Destinations for Ski Apres And Nightlife
At places like Mont Tremblant, it's like Mykonos in the mountains.
The word echoes through ski resorts worldwide as PubClubber-types seek their social winter wonderlands by gliding down snow-covered mountains on skis or shredding on snowboards.
Skiing and snowboarding is more about the mountain; it's also about socializing. There's something about skiing that brings out the wildest emotions in people. Maybe its because it's easy to get a really, really cold beer.
Whistler rocks and has huge party events such as Australia Day.
Skiing and boarding is one activity in which we endure hardships in order to experience pleasure. There is the cumbersome equipment, freezing rides on lifts, and layers of clothing that forces us to walk like Frankenstein and makes even the most simplest tasks like unzipping a pocket seem like building an orbital satellite. Such extreme effort requires extreme socializing to make it all worthwhile.
This is a list with links to the World's Top Partying Ski Resorts. And once you click on these links, you can go deeper with specific articles on nightlife, the best apres bars, party photos and complete guides to the mountains and the trails.
That's because we ski and snowboard too, for being at a ski resort is all about exercise and socialize.
Top Party Ski Resorts!
• Aspen. Its bar scene is so vibrant, it's a wonder people ever make it out to the slopes.
Even the staff parties at Mammoth.
• Mammoth, CA. This is where Southern Californians go to party in the winter.
Le Shack in Tremblant starts the party with ski apres.
• Mont Tremblant, Canada. This is the most fun resort PubClub.com has experienced.
There's a row of bars on Main Street in Park City.
• Park City. You can party in Utah and Park City is proof of it. Oh, and there's also the Sundance Film Festival.
What's not to love about gorgeous St. Anton!?
• St. Anton, Austria. The world knows Austria has having the wildest ski resorts, and this is the wildest of 'em all.
The beautiful Stella kept PubClub happy in Saas-Fee.
• Saas-Fee, Switzerland. A mecca for snowboarders, this resort in the Swiss Alps has several cool and fun bars. Swiss style!
There's at least two reasons people consider Whistler a top party resort.
• Whistler-Blackcomb. Some cosider this the mecca of North American ski resorts. With all these bars, it's hard to argue!