Review of the best early Black Friday luggage deals for 2023. Compare the top deals from Away, RIMOWA, Béis & more brands on this page
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a guide to the best early luggage deals for Black Friday, featuring the top savings from Samsonite, Travelpro, Monos & more. Links to the top offers are listed below.
Best Luggage Deals:
- Save up to 20% on a wide range of Away carry-on & check-in luggage and luggage sets (AwayTravel.com)
- Shop the latest Beis luggage & suitcases in Maple, Atlas Pink & more colors (BeisTravel.com)
- Save up to 70% on luggage & luggage sets from American Tourister, Wrangler, SwissTech & more (Walmart.com)
- Shop RIMOWA cabin, check-in & compact luggage (RIMOWA.com)
- Save up to $40 on a wide range of Monos luggage (hybrid carry-on, hybrid check-in, hybrid trunk & more) (Monos.com)
- Save up to 20% on Travelpro hard sided & soft sided luggage, luggage sets & more (Travelpro.com)
- Save up to 25% on Samsonite luggage sets, carry-on & check-in luggage & wheeled duffels (Samsonite.com)
Interested in more deals? Click here to shop the entire range of live deals at Walmart right now. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Trends in the luggage industry often manifest through strategic collaborations and limited-edition releases. RIMOWA, for instance, has embarked on collaborations with luxury brands and artists, cementing its status in high fashion circles. Away and Monos, while relatively newer entrants, have quickly tapped into the zeitgeist, occasionally collaborating with influencers or brands to introduce trendsetting designs.
Béis, with its celebrity roots, naturally aligns with trend-forward offerings, occasionally introducing collections that mirror current fashion sentiments. Established names like Samsonite and Travelpro, while maintaining their core offerings, also keep a pulse on the market, introducing collections that resonate with contemporary style inclinations.
On the other hand, Black Friday, falling on November 24 this year, encapsulates the juxtaposition of tradition and modernity. What began as a brick-and-mortar shopping spree post-Thanksgiving has seamlessly integrated into the digital age, with online sales often outpacing in-store purchases.
However, despite the convenience of online shopping, many consumers still cherish the tactile experience of physical shopping and the age-old tradition of being out with loved ones. This day, thus, exemplifies the evolving nature of traditions, blending the old with the new, and offering myriad ways for consumers to engage with their favorite brands.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])