DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Luxury Travel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global luxury travel market size reached US$ 1,946.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 2,616.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.06% during 2021-2027.
- Abercrombie & Kent USA LLC.
- Butterfield & Robinson Inc.
- Cox & Kings Ltd.
- Exodus Travels Limited (Travelopia)
- Kensington Tours Ltd.
- Micato Safaris
- Scott Dunn Ltd.
- Thomascook.in (Fairbridge Capital (Mauritius) Limited)
- TUI Group
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Luxury travel services deliver premium, exclusive, and personalized facilities to enhance the overall experience of individuals during their stay. These services include in-room dining, plush beds, reliable transport, complimentary Wi-Fi, gourmet meals, and innovative destinations.
Nowadays, several travel companies are offering authentic holiday packages with unusual activities, off-the-beaten-track destinations, and 24 hours per day support to attract a broad consumer base and maintain a competitive edge. Moreover, the growing focus on unique trips with cultural visits, cruising, and adventurous sports is catalyzing the demand for luxury travel services across the globe.
Luxury Travel Market Trends:
The growing willingness among individuals to spend on leisure activities with exotic holiday experiences on account of inflating disposable incomes and improving transport facilities represents one of the significant factors fueling the market growth. In addition, the emerging trend of modern campsites or innovative glamping accommodations, coupled with the rising awareness among people about eco-friendly travel solutions, is positively influencing the demand for luxury travel worldwide.
Apart from this, numerous travel companies are adopting advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), to allow travelers to book their trips online, get better access to travel data, compare reservation options, and reduce time and effort.
These companies are also focusing on the adoption of various measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, which is impelling the market growth.
Moreover, several enterprises are adopting Bleisure travel, which incorporates business with pleasure elements as well as offers recreational activities to relieve stress and improve work efficiency. In line with this, rapid globalization and the increasing number of multinational companies (MNCs) are encouraging the demand for luxury business travel around the world.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global luxury travel market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type of tour, age group and type of traveler.
Breakup by Type of Tour:
- Customized and Private Vacation
- Adventure and Safari
- Cruise and Ship Expedition
- Small Group Journey
- Celebration and Special Event
- Culinary Travel and Shopping
Breakup by Age Group:
- Millennial (21-30)
- Generation X (31-40)
- Baby Boomers (41-60)
- Silver Hair (60 and above)
Breakup by Type of Traveler:
- Absolute Luxury
- Aspiring Luxury
- Accessible Luxury
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global luxury travel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global luxury travel market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type of tour?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the age group?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type of traveler?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global luxury travel market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m8kxau
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900