DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Mattress Market Overview, 2022-27” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on Global Mattress Market Overview, 2022-2027 is a balanced blend of factual based information, valuable insights, and implementable recommendations, for both the existing companies in the industry as well as the potential new entrants.
Growth is mainly attributed to the rising disposable income and increasing awareness among the people about the detrimental effects of chemical-based mattresses; the market is to prove profitable.
From the available evidence, it seems certain that the concept of the mattress originated during prehistoric times. With the increasing technological advancements and disposable income, currently, an average consumer replaces a mattress every 8 years.
Being the oldest form of mattress, the innerspring mattresses are common across the world, holding up to a share of more than 50% in the market. Willingness to explore newer options is the reason for the growth of the different types of mattresses. One of the key trends in the mattress market is the increasing inclination of people toward customized mattresses.
Mattress manufacturers such as Tempur Sealy International Inc. have started offering the customization option to customers, where they can modify the thickness, firmness, and size of the mattress according to their preference. Even though the market seems to be opportunistic, the challenges of less spacious houses and a high dominance of the unorganized market in the developing countries hamper the growth.
Highly dominated by offline retailers, the online mattress market is at a comparatively preliminary stage. As the millennial customers are more attracted towards online shopping methods, which provide added discounts and free trials, online mattress retail is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 20% by the forecasted period.
In 2019, the global hotel industry was worth USD 570 Billion. This incline in the hotel industry has a great influence on the mattress market. Commercial grade mattresses are designed for the extra abuse that hotels and resorts get. They have higher coil counts and reinforcements that are only found in commercial grade designs. In addition, the various government policies related to real estate and growing disposable income have led to a surge in the home ownership rate, thereby supporting the growth of the market.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc
- Serta Inc
- Simmons Bedding Company LLC
- Hilding Anders
- Spring Air Company
- Select Comfort
- Kingsdown Inc.
- Southerland Bedding Co.
- Bed Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Kurlon Enterprise Ltd.
- Leggett & Platt
- Paramount Bed Co. Ltd.
- Sealy Corporation
- King Koil
- Sleep Number
- Southerland Inc.
- Englander Mattress
- Puffy Mattress
- Comfur Mattresses
Considered in the Report
- Geography: Global
- Base year: 2021-22
- Historical year: 2015-16
- Forecasted year: 2026-27
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Aspects Covered in the Report
- Market Size By Value for the historic period (2016-2021)
- Market Size By Value for the forecast period (2022-2027)
- Market Size By Value for Innerspring Mattress (2016-2027)
- Market Size By Value for Latex Mattress (2016-2027)
- Market Size By Value for Memory Foam Mattress (2016-2027)
- Market Size By Value for Other types of Mattress (2016-2027)
- Market Share by Application (2016, 2021 & 2027F)
- Market Share by Mattress Type (2016, 2021 & 2027F)
- Market Share by Mattress Size (2016, 2021 & 2027F)
- Market Share by Region (2016, 2021 & 2027F)
- Market Share by Country (2016, 2021 & 2027F)
- Market Share by End User (2016, 2021 & 2027F)
- Market Share by Sales Channel (2016, 2021 & 2027F)
- Market Share by Company (2021)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summery
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
3.2. Market Definition
4. Global Mattress Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Mattress Type
4.2.2. By Mattress Size
4.2.3. By Region
4.2.4. By Country
4.2.5. By Sales Channel
4.2.6. By End User
4.2.7. By Company
4.3. Global Innerspring Mattress Market Outlook
4.4. Global Latex Mattress Market Outlook
4.5. Global Memory Foam Mattress Market Outlook
4.6. Global Other (Water, Air, Hybrid, etc) Mattress Market Outlook
5. North America Mattress Market Outlook
6. Europe Mattress Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Mattress Market Outlook
8. Latin America Mattress Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Mattress Market Outlook
10. Raw Materials & Manufacturing Process
10.3. Raw Materials
10.4. Manufacturing Process
11. Market Dynamics
11.1. Key Drivers
11.2. Key Challenges
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. Company Profile
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pw6oxr
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900