DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Golf Tourism Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Domestic, International), By Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe), And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global golf tourism market size is expected to reach USD 41.87 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period. The growth of the global market is mainly driven by a rise in the number of franchise games and increasing government involvement to develop suitable infrastructure.
For instance, in August 2022, Gauntlet Golf Club received USD 1.45 million COVID-19 revitalization project from the Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) to attract new competitive sporting events and spur economic activity and travel across Virginia. In addition, a large number of tour operators and agents are introducing interesting golf tourism packages surrounding major sporting events and tournaments across the globe.
This is expected to have a positive impact on the global industry. Golf tourism has emerged as one of the highest growing sectors of the tourism industry across the globe generating high revenue for tour operators and economies. Moreover, in countries like Russia, the U.K., Germany, India, China, U.S., Spain, and Canada, sports are utilized to promote tourism. Numerous visitors that go to various locations across the globe to take part in and watch sporting events are catered to by sports tourism.
In addition, domestic and international tourists spend money on lodging, transportation, food & beverages, and other luxuries. Furthermore, as the number of golf events & tournaments increases and governments & sports authorities’ focus on promoting sports tourism across key countries rises, the global market is expected to witness promising growth in the coming years.
Golf Tourism Market Report Highlights
- International tourism is expected to witness strong growth in the coming years due to the rising number of golf tournaments and activities taking place across the globe
- In addition, government associations and key tour operators are developing business expansion strategies resulting in increased growth of the international golf tourism sector
- North America led the industry with the U.S. and Canada capturing major shares. The growth is mainly driven by the presence of well-developed economies, the availability of several golf courses, and the widespread coverage of sports across the region
- Southeast Asian countries, such as Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore, are poised to become top golfing destinations in the coming years. Golf tourism in Singapore and Malaysia is highly attractive for international golfers
- According to the World Travel Market Global Trends Report, cross-industry partnerships and cooperation is playing an important role in boosting the regional market and tour operators have value-add packages and incentives offering unlimited golf rounds to attract golfers from India, Japan, and across the globe
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Golf Tourism Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
Chapter 5. Golf Tourism Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Golf Tourism Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Competitive Analysis
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Golfasian Co. Ltd.
- Premier Golf Tours
- The Haversham and Baker Co.
- Carr Golf
- Celtic Golf
- Sgh Golf
- Golfbreaks Ltd.
- Golf Tours International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iyn512
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900