Hermosa Beach Music Features Zydeo Plus Rolling Stones, Police & Santana Tribute Bands
Below is the full schedule on the two stages, one at the end of Pier Plaza at The Strand and the other in the beer and wine garden. It’s important to note that there’s no drinking on Pier Plaza – to hear the music and have beers, wine or cocktails you must be in one of the bars.
Thus, the patio at Hennessey’s is the toughest seat in town, and you can also see and hear the bands from the small patios at Silvio’s and Waterman’s.
Fiesta Hermosa is a three-day festival in Hermosa Beach, CA, that features bands, the beer and wine garden, every South Bay single person who has not left town for the weekend, and several arts, crafts and food booths.
The event is free. The beers are not, of course.
• Click for more on Fiesta Hermosa.
• Click to add Fiesta Hermosa to your calendar
Fiesta Hermosa Pier Plaza Stage Schedule
Saturday, May 28
• 11 a.m.-2 p.m. – Hermosa Youth Rock Show
• 3 6 p.m. – Dr. Funk Mind Body And Soul
Sunday, May 29th
• 11 a.m.-2 p.m. – Ghost In The Machine (Police tribute)
• 3-6 pm – Vitalogy (Pearl Jam tribute)
Monday, May 30th
• 11 a.m.-2 pm – Soul Sacrifice (Santana tribute)
• 3-6 p.m. – Hollywood Stones (Rolling Stones tribute)
Fiesta Hermosa Beer & Wine Garden Schedule
Saturday, May 27
• 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – Micheal Colton (blues)
• 3:30-6:30 p.m. – Pink Roach (rock covers)
Sunday, May 28th
• 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.– Lisa Hyley (Zydeco)
• 3:30pm-6:30pm – Safety Orange (beach, rock & reggae)
Monday, May 29th
• 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. – Frankly Speaking (rock)
• 3:30-6 p.m. – After School Heroes (rock covers)