Culture, beauty and romance. Chinatown, the Golden Gate and the 49ers.
Few cities in the world can boast the number of recognizable landmarks as can San Francisco, either emotionally or physically. Visitors arrive marveling and leave mesmerized. People who grew up in the area feel it’s the greatest city in the world and if they ever leave, they always seem to return.
Sharon Stone married the town’s newspaper publisher. Tony Bennett left his heart here. What is it that makes San Francisco so magical? So special?
We, of course, have the answer. Read on and so too, will you.
• Get oriented to San Francisco under PreParty.
• Ride along with PubClub.com aboard San Francisco’s iconic cable cars.
• Get to know the different areas in our guide to the interesting neighborhoods of San Francisco.
• Our bar guide is under PubClubbing, starting with the bar featuring one of the city’s best views
and a famous live music venue, The Independent.
• Learn where to find the city’s signature drink, the Cable Car Cocktail.
• Read about PubClubette Ashley and PubClub.com Publisher Kev’s travel adventures in San Francisco.
• Learn of the many sightseeing and other activities, including the wine countrys of Napa and Sonoma, in Post Party.
• San Francisco is so cool, we have these Bonus Pages:
— Learn what its like to be living and Single in The City
— PubClub take you to the crazy Bay to Breakers mobile party and the lively Union Street Festival!