There is no doubting that Las Vegas is touristy, tacky and trumped-up. Yet it is one of the few places on Earth that actually can get away with being this gaudy, flaunting its glitter in our faces like a pretty girl looking for attention.
The makeup this gal wears is dazzling. Grand casino entrances sparkle from the street. Inside, places are palaces of fantasy and pleasure. Everyone, from the corporate VIP to the humble couple from Hamburg, is treated like royalty. This pretty girl sure is friendly.
Behind this glitz and glitter is a dazzling scene with the energy of a rock show. Vegas’ heart pumps 24 hours a day, hardly skipping a beat on weekends. It’s as tireless as an Olympic marathoner.
You think that New York never sleeps? In Vegas, there is no curfew on the fun when you can enjoy the Las Vegas nightclubs. You can pretty much do the same things at 6 in the morning as you can at 6 in the evening.
For a full look at what makes “Fabulous Las Vegas” so fabulous, click all the links (at left) for various stories on Vegas – an overview of Sin City, tops on nightlife, the best bars, what are the fun bars to be at on each night of the wee even tips on getting laid.
Here’s what’s behind the stage:
• In PreParty, learn the logistics of Las Vegas; this is an essential know-before-you-go guide.
• The Bartender. Experience Las Vegas nightlife through the eyes of our roving party animal.
• Las Vegas Bars. For those who want to have a blast and avoid the mega clubs, this article has the Most Fun Bars in Las Vegas.
• Clubbing. Cut through the glitter and go straight to the action-packed multi-tiered nightclubs. Plus, a candid review at the best strip clubs in town.
• How to Get Laid in Vegas. It’s not as easy as walking into town and picking the mate of one’s choice. Our love guru offers his secrets to sexual success.
• Super Bowl LVIII. A complete guide to all the parties and where to be for Super Bowl LVIII in Vegas!
• New Year’s Eve. PubClub has the scoop on how – and where – to spend NYE in Vegas
“Just wanted to let you know..I have been going to Vegas every Memorial Day weekend for the last 10 years and your report is the best one I have ever seen..I am telling my accompanying group of about 20 friends to lookup your site for the inside skinny on VivaLV! Thanks again!”
— Patty, New York
Next Stop On The Las Vegas Party Bus: An insider’s look from The Bartender!