Published Dec. 7. 2022
For those looking to party somewhere else than the Strip for New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas, there is the Fremont Street Experience.
Here are the full details.
• The event will take place from 6 p.m.-4 a.m.
• There is an” entry fee of $50. Unlike past years, there will be no discounts for local residents (this event is traditionally where locals go for NYE rather than to the Strip).
• This year’s theme is called the Time of Your Life Festival. Bands are Bush, Sugar Ray, The Wailers ft. Julian Marley, Sugarhill Gang, All-4-One, Tag Team, DJ Skribble and a couple more to be announced. Pre-sale, tickets for the Time of Your Life Festival are on sale now at the link below.
• Wristbands provide for entry into all Fremont Street hotels and have in-and-out privileges
• Drinks – a very important element for New Year’s Eve as well as always in Vegas – are available for purchase under the “canopy” and in the casinos. You can take your drinks from the casino onto the street
• The NYE countdown is under the lighted canopy with music. It’s a pretty cool scene
• This is a 21-and-over event
Where To Buy Wristbands For Fremont Street NYE Party
Security fee wristbands can be purchased at www.vegasexperience.com/nye.
Security fee wristbands can also be purchased at the SlotZilla office and all hotel properties on Fremont Street Experience.
After 6:00 p.m. on December 31st, wristbands can be purchased at all gates (see below) in addition to online, SlotZilla office and all hotel properties on Fremont Street Experience.