Mumford & Sons Among Performers In Downtown Las Vegas
Mumford & Sons highlights the fourth annual Life is Beautiful Music & Art Festival taking place on the streets of Downtown Las Vegas Sept. 23 – 25.
In all, more than 80 bands are playing the three-day festival on four stages in and around Fremont Street. Kind of a Coachella of Vegas, it involves music, artists and artwork and a whole “life is beautiful” spiritual vibe.
Also on the lineup is J. Cole, Major Lazer, the Lumineers, Third Eye Blind, JImmy Eat World and Leon Bridges, along with EDM DJs.
Tickets, which are now on sale priced are as follows:
Life Is Beautiful GATickets:
• 3-day General Admission Advance: $265
• 3-day General Admission Regular: $285
• 3-day General Admission Payment Plan: $325
Life Is Beautiful VIP Tickets:
• 3-day VIP Advance: $615
• 3-day VIP Regular: $655
Life Is Beautiful VIP Tickets Include:
• Access to private viewing areas at the Downtown and Ambassador stages
• Access to the VIP Lounge located adjacent to the Downtown and Ambassador stages featuring shaded relaxation area with furniture and lounge chairs
• VIP food and beverage vendors, art vendors and art installations
• Private air-conditioned restrooms with attendants
• Festival merchandise and poster
• Express VIP lanes at the festival gates with re-entry allowed all weekend
• VIP concierge in the VIP Lounge at both Downtown and Ambassador Stages
It is important to note there is no re-entry once you enter the festival for GA tickets.
Tickets & Official Event Website: lifeisbeautiful.com