Spirits, Beer & Nightlife Movers & Shakers To Get Recognized In Las Vegas
The Nightclub & Bar Awards highlight the industry’s top movers and shakers across 30 different categories in the nightlife, bar and restaurant industry.
“We are looking forward to hosting our annual Nightclub & Bar Awards once more,” said Tim McLucas, Nightclub & Bar Show Vice President. “Each year we are overwhelmed with gratitude by the influx of award submissions and continue to learn about the very elaborate, interesting and unique offerings and happenings there are in this one-of-a kind industry.”
The 2020 show is March 30-April 1 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. It is open to the public.
All are encouraged and welcome to cast their award submissions online, here.
The Nightclub & Bar Show Award Categories:
- Most Over-the-Top Burger in the Galaxy
- Juiciest Wings in the Universe
- Most Mind-Bendingly Delicious Vegetarian/Vegan Menu
- The World’s Most Transcendent Yum Disc (Pizza award)
- Drink Menu We’d Stand in Line in the Rain For
- Bartender-Owner of the Year
- Beverage Book & Author of the Year
- Brand Ambassador of the Year
- Industry Book & Author of the Year
- Industry Podcast of the Year
- Influencer of the Year
- Beer Bar of the Year
- Brewery Bar of the Year
- Cocktail Bar of the Year
- Country Bar of the Year
- Dance Club of the Year
- Distillery Bar of the Year
- Dive Bar of the Year
- Hotel Bar of the Year
- LGBTQ Venue of the Year
- Live Music Venue of the Year
- Lounge of the Year
- New Bar Concept of the Year
- New Lounge or Nightclub Concept of the Year
- Restaurant Bar of the Year
- Rooftop Bar of the Year
- Sports Bar of the Year
- Themed, Niche or Pop-up Bar of the Year
- Tiki Bar of the Year
- Upscale Bar of the Year
Nightclub & Bar Award submissions will be judged by industry experts. The award winners will be announced on Friday, Jan. 17 and featured online at ncbshow.com. In addition, the individual winners and venues will be celebrated during an exclusive awards event during the upcoming Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas.
All award submissions can be made here.