The hand router is used in repair and construction work for multiple purposes:
- figured turning of the edges of the material master is working with
- sawing and cutting various shapes
- making all kinds of holes
It is used to work with such materials as:
- drywall and wood of all sorts
- soft metals, tiles and plexiglass
Both home and garden work enthusiasts and professionals will appreciate the Makita hand router www.ukplanettools.co.uk.
Specifications of Makita Router 18v
- Thanks to the soft start, you will not make mistakes and do not damage the product during operation.
- The ability to change the speed will allow you to process easy places more quickly and difficult ones more carefully.
- Compatible with a dust extractor, make your work comfortably clean and save time on cleaning
- The possibility of LED light will allow you to work even in the dark period of the day
Makita Router Guide Makes Your Work More Accurate
The Makita router guide is used for more precise work, which will not allow the router to slide on the surface. This is especially important when working with smooth materials and when the smallest mistake can spoil the entire product. They can be placed on a table or any other work surface.
Purchase Makita Router 240v Tool Kit for More Professional Work
In order to make your woodworking more varied and interesting, but at the same time of high quality, purchase the tool in the kit. Among the additional accessories you will find:
- Hex wrenches and a tilt base
- A collet cone and a trimmer base
- Aand many other useful accessories
Buying a set will be a good deal, because individually all these accessories are much more expensive.
By buying a router at any tool store in UK, you not only provide yourself with the perfect tool for the job, but also grow professionally. With such a reliable assistant, all work will be done accurately, comfortably and quickly.