Fins Up Parrothead; Shows Coming To Paris, London, Dallas & Other Dates, Cities & Venues
By Kevin Wilkerson, Jimmy Buffet Blogger
He went to (and is going back to) Paris but Jimmy Buffett is also going back to the place where he learned he was a rock star.
When Buffett was walking through a department store in London, he heard “Come Monday” over the sound system. It was at that point he had realized he had finally made it as a musician. And in 2019, his tour is taking him to London.
And how’s this for you beer drinkers – Buffett is also going to Dublin.
This makes for his first European tour, tho he has also played several times in Paris, and he’s doing that again with two shows.
Here is the current schedule of Buffett’s 2019 concert tour, with more cities and venues to be added throughout the year. Typically this happens at several intervals during a period of months with the final schedule being settled sometime around June or July.
What is missing from this list is the usual March swing through Florida and the October schedule, which is likely to include Las Vegas. Sadly, for those of us in Southern California, there’s likely no show (certainly here in Los Angeles) as their is no Buffett-friendly venue for him to play in L.A. The lone chance is outside of San Diego.
• March 13 – Boise, Idaho (Taco Bell Arena)
• March 16 – Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
• April 23 – Orange Beach, AL (The Wharf Amphitheater)
• April 25 – Atlanta (Ameria Bank Amphitheater)
• June 8 – Dallas (Dos Equis Pavilion; so much for that old Corona sponsorship)
• July 16 – Detroit (sort of, it’s in Village of Clarkston; DTE Energy Music Theater)
• July 20 – Milwaukee (Alpine Valley)
• Aug. 10 – Boston (Xfinity Center)
• Sept 21 – Dublin, Ireland (The Olumpia)
• Sept. 23 – London (The London Palladium)
• Sept. 26 – Paris (Le Cigale)
• Sept. 28 – Paris (Le Cigale)
Fins Up fellow Parrotheads! Which show(s) will you be at in 2019?