The cold of February is receding and we’re coming upon March, the perfect month for cruising along the cool, turquoise waters of Miami when the sun lends just the right amount of warmth needed for a perfect holiday. Why not prepare for that in advance?
The Perfect Automobile
Looking for an adrenaline rush through a high-speed vessel? A ski jet boat is a perfect vehicle for your adventure! Here are the reasons why it is so much fun!
- A jet ski can be handily maneuvered due to being small.
- The scope for boasting all those stunts and gimmicks that you couldn’t boast on a motorboat or a powerboat is tremendous on a jet ski.
- Jet skis have a terrific gas mileage.
- Being fuel-efficient, they are a better option for the environment.
- There’s nothing like a jet boat to give you the adrenaline rush you’ve been craving all your life!
Jet Ski Alongshore Miami – Rules and Regulations
Before you go ahead and book a jet ski tour across the Miami waters, there are some rules and restrictions to be taken into consideration:
- You’re not allowed on the jetboat if you have a bulge from a growing babe in your womb, that’s right: no entry for pregnant people.
- Due to the absolute bummer the coronavirus pandemic has turned out to be, just one person per boat is authorized to cruise.
- Fetuses i.e. people under the age of 22, are not allowed to rent the jet ski in their name.
- You must have a driver’s license if you want to register the boat for rental in your name.
- A Florida boater safety identification card is mandatory for people born after January the 1st, 1988. But don’t worry! Some companies provide these cards for temporary use.
- If you have a change of plans and want to cancel the ride or reschedule it, you should do it at least a day beforehand.
- A jet boat hire requires a security fee of 250 USD.
- You should be at least three hundred pounds heavy to go on a jet ski.
- If you’re under 18, bring a guardian with you to register.
- You have to be 14 or above to drive the jet ski, and at least 6 or above to be in a passenger seat.
We know what you’re thinking. “How can I possibly have fun if there are a bazillion of requirements and regulations that I have to surpass before renting a water scooter?” Let us assure you, the ride will be absolutely worth it! You’ll forget that there were any rules, to begin with, once you’re out in the ocean, sailing away from your worries.
Reap The Benefits!
There are massive boons to taking a jet ski ride over the Miami waters. For one, you’ll get to sail across the majestic Adam’s ale. You’ll get splashed over, in fact, you’ll be soaked head-to-toe. But isn’t this part of the fun? This aspect alone should get your engine running literally. Secondly, you’ll be given life jackets along with the jet ski! You won’t have to spend extra dollars to buy a life jacket. Thirdly, you’ll be renting from a licensed company whose services are covered by an insurance policy. Fourthly, you’ll always be surrounded by cautious and knowledgeable guides who make sure that you stay safe and sound. Fifthly, the customer service is heavenly! Seriously, rent their jet skis and see for yourself how amazing they are! A bonus feature of reserving a jet ski is that you can do it both by cash or credit card. What’s there to not love?
Tips For Maximum Fun
To maximize the thrill of jet ski rides, we’re giving you some tips:
- The Alignment of Your Eyes: The ride will be way more exhilarating if your eyes are not on your vehicle’s front on the steering control but ahead on what’s to come!
- Hand Relaxation: The more the pressure of your hands is on the throttle, the more strain on your shoulders will be. It is recommended to keep your hands tight enough to grip the handles but loose enough to not make the shoulders sore.
- Body Balance: Before plunging your jet boat in the water, see if you’re in the best position. The balance tends to get shaky during twisting or turning, so it’s better to keep your balance firm in advance.
- Body Position: For an optimum experience, ride while standing up on your personal watercraft when the waters are wild, and sit through the whole ride, when the waters are serene. Standing up is a tricky thing to do when the rider in question is an amateur. So for your safety, consider sailing across the Miami waters during peaceful and quiet weather if you’re not a professional driver.
- Body Angle: An angle of 90 degrees to the waterline provides the best possible experience of cruising.
- A Healthy Mental Condition: This is a no-brainer! Always go out and reserve a holiday retreat when you have no pending tasks and you’re in a healthy mental condition. Jet skis are perfect for an adrenaline rush, but they might give you a panic attack if you’re not mentally prepared for them. Keep your mind free of any strain before embarking on an adventure of riding a water scooter.
How Jet Skis Work – The Simple Mechanism
Jet skis work by water propulsion – they take in water from the front end and thrust it out the back end. This thrust propels the PWC forward and the vehicle moves.
Are They Hazardous?
It is, for the rookies. If you’re an amateur, consider sitting on the passenger seat instead of driving the PWC. If you’re a professional driver, however, you should not worry.
How to Get a Temporary Boating Safety ID Card
Boat-ed provides a boat-rental course that is authorized by the state of Florida. This course is essential for you to hire a boat if you’re born after 1st January 1988. The steps are simple:
- Register for a minimum fee for the Florida Boat Rental test.
- Take the test.
- Once you pass it, you have to pay a small fee to get the Temporary Boat Rental Certificate.
If you do not pass the exam, you can retake it. This is what makes this course so amazing. Once you get the certificate, you can rent the jet ski in Miami! Visit now for more info: https://jetboatmiami.com/
The total price you have to pay for the Florida Temporary Boater Safety Identification Certificate is $9.99. This constitutes a $3 exam fee and a $6.99 fee for limitless examination attempts and the permission to use the prescribed course material.
Leave a Reply