Menu Pairings From Gene Simmons And Paul Stanley Restaurant With Premium Chicago Beers
Here’s a tasty temptation that will rock (and roll) your dinner world.
Rock & Brews in El Segundo, CA – the original of the Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley and Zislis Group rock-themed restaurants – is hosting a dinner featuring items from its menu specifically selected to be paired with beers from Chicago craft brewer Goose Island.
The prix fixe craft beer dinner is Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 6:30 p.m.
The five-course prix fixe menu features:
• Strawberry Fields Salad paired with Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale
• Asian Spicy Wings paired with Goose Island The Illinois IPA
• Margheritaville Pizza paired with Goose Island Sofie Belgian Blonde
• Tri-Tip Sliders and Chipotle Mac ‘n’ Cheese paired with Goose Island Matilda Lambicus Classic Ale
• Chocolate Rain Drops paired with Goose Island Matilda Beer
The price is $45 per person not including tax and gratuity, and advance recommendations are highly recommended.
So is the dinner, by the way. I went to the one at the Redondo Beach Rock & Brews and it was sensational. Plus, the outdoor setting with classic rock videos playing on the TVs makes for a great dining and craft beer-drinking environment. CLICK HERE for a review of the event.
The menu the El Segundo event is a bit different from that of the one in Redondo Beach , so it’s a similar, but experience but with literally some new flavors to it.
Craft beer dinner reservations: www.rockandbrews.com. Phone: (310) 615-9890.
Rock & Brews is located at 143 Main St., El Segundo.