Tailgating Within Field Goal Range Of AT&T Stadium
If you are going to a Dallas Cowboys game this year – either as a Cowboy fan for if you’re visiting and cheering for the other team – and want a good bar to go to before entering AT&T Stadium, there’s a place that’s steps from your entrance gate.
It’s the Tailgate Tavern, a mere field goal distance from Cowboys Stadium.
Tailgate Tavern has outdoor seats right up against the parking lot and great action inside as well as outside the bar. It’s THE place where Cowboys fans and fans from the visiting teams go to party before and after games at Jerry’s World.
The Tailgate Tavern has indoor and outdoor bars and a gigantic this-is-not-a-type 133-inch big-screen TV.
There’s a full range of beers – including Texas’ own Shiner Bock – plus specialty cocktails with names like the KeyLime and the Cowboy Tini. For food there’s burgers and sandwiches, salads, Texas chili (of course), chili-topped nachos and sliders.
Here’s the Cowboys 2015 home schedule:
• Sept. 13, New York Giants (7:30 p.m. – NBC Sunday Night game)
• Sept. 17, Falcons (Noon)
• Oct. 11, Patriots (3:25 p.m.)
• Nov. 1, Seahawks (3:25 p.m.)
• Nov 8, Eagles (7:30 p.m., NBC Sunday night game)
• Nov. 26, Panthers (3:30 p.m., Thanksgiving Day game)
• Dec. 18, Jets (7:25 p.m, Saturday night game)