Bands, Beer & More On Board This Cruise Ship In Long Beach
Six bands featuring Celtic music – along with rockabilly and even punk – are part of the Queen Mary’s 2016 Shamrock N Roll party, taking place Friday, March 18.
This ticketed event features continual entertainment from 6 p.m.-midnight, Irish food and beer.
There are two stages, three bars and drink specials.
Events include Shamrock Yer Noggin’, It’s Not Easy Being Green and Luck O’ the Irish contests throughout the night.
• 6 p.m. BELLES of BEDLAM
• 6:30 p.m. RADIO DOMINGO – Royal Salon
• 7 p.m. MCKINTREE BOYS – Queen’s Salon
• 7:45 p.m. Luck O’ the Irish Trivia Contest – Royal Salon
• 8:15 p.m. BELLES of BEDLAM – Royal Salon
• 8:30 p.m. CALIFORNIA CELTS – Queen’s Salon
• 8:45 p.m. RADIO DOMINGO – Royal Salon
• 10 p.m. CRAIC HAUS – Queen’s Salon
• 10 p.m. ShamRock Yer Noggin’ Trivia Contest – Royal Salon
• 11:15 p.m. It’s Not Easy Being Green Contest – Royal Salon
• 11:30 p.m. HOIST THE COLORS – Queen’s Salon
Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door, and parking is $5.
Of course, the Queen Mary has one distinct advantage over other Irish celebrations in bars and places in Los Angeles, and that is the fact it is also a hotel. So you can get room here and not worry about drinking and driving and you’re only a short distance from that last green beer to your bed.
The Queen Mary is located in Long Beach at Queensway Drive.
Address: 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, CA
Website & Tickets: www.queenmary.com/events/shamrock-n-roll/
Queen Mary social media:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thequeen.mary
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheQueenMary
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheQueenMaryinLB