Tuesday Nights Beer Specials Add to Late-Night Happy Hour
The Yard House in downtown Brea is adding to its late-night Happy Hour with draft beer and burger specials on Tuesdays this summer.
Thru Aug. 30, pints from all 130 taps are $4 and all the burgers, with the exception of the Surf ‘n Turf, are $8 (the regular prices range from $11.95-$14.95). The deal is good from 10 p.m.-close, which is last call for food at 11:30 and last call for drinks at midnight.
The Brea location is the only Yard House in Southern California that is having Pint Night.
“Summer is a time when people tend to go out more often and stay out later,” said Moe Orr, general manager of Yard House. “We’ve always been a hub for late-night dining, and Pint Night is certainly a great reason to get out of the house on a Tuesday for a burger and beer.”
This is in addition to the bar’s regular Happy Hour (Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m.) and Late-Night Happy Hour (Sunday-Wednesday, 10 p.m.-close).
The Happy Hour specials are as follows:
• $1 off domestic pints & well drinks
• $2 off draft & import pints and goblets, domestic half yards, house cocktails, mules, the Fresh & Skinny drink, call & premium drinks and wines by the glass
• $3 off house martinis
• $5 off craft & import half yards
• $5-8 for select food including wings, pizza, appetizers and sliders
Brea Yard House Information
• Location: Brea Downtown on Brea Blvd., just north of Imperial Highway.
• Address: 160 S. Brea Blvd, Brea, CA
• Website: www.yardhouse.com
• Twitter: @yardhouse
Leave a Reply