Free Shows Feature Classic Rock, Jazz, R&B And Elvis & Santana Tribute Bands
And it’s more than the freelance musicians playing for a few bucks from tips and the pipe organ on Sundays.
There are bands on stage at Spreckles Pavilion From August 3-26. The Twilight in the Park series takes place every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Here is the 2021 lineup of bands, which includes jazz, R&B, blues, classic rock and even tribute bands to Elvis and Santana.
• Tue. Aug. 3 – Marine Band San Diego
• Wed. Aug. 4 – Mariachi Estrellas de Chula Vista (Mexican music)
• Thur. Aug 5 – Rockin Jazz band
• Tue. Aug 10 – 8 Track Highway (Classic 70s and 80s and California Yacht Rock)
• Wed. Aug 11 – Stars on the Water (Tropical Rock & Roll, or TropRock)
• Thur. Aug 12 – Breez’n – (Jazz, Blues & R&B)
• Tue. Aug. 17 – Suspicious Minds (Elvis Presley tribute band)
• Wed. Aug. 18 – Devotion Dance Band
• Thur. Aug. 19 – Moonlight Serenade Orchestra (Big Band, swing)
• Tue. Aug. 24 – Coronado Concert Band (American pop band classics)
• Wed. Aug 25 – Back Pocket Whiskey Fellas (Irish folk, bluegrass)
• Thur. Aug 26 – Santana Ways (Santana tribute band)
The concerts take place in an open-air setting and are free to attend. Tips are encouraged.