Gaslamp Quarter Bars Hosting A Big Easy Beads, Bites & Booze Tour
If you want to laissez le bon temps rouler in San Diego for Mardi Gras, then sign up for the Big Easy Bites & Booze tour.
Taking place on Saturday, Feb 22 – Fat Tuesday is Feb. 25 – the event involves a self-guided bar crawl through Gaslamp restaurants and bars. For $25 you get 20 “sips and bites” – as well as Mardi Gras beads – from 1-5 p.m., with an after-party where everyone gathers as a group.
Advance tickets can be purchased at: www.sdmardigras.com.
Below is the current list of participating bars and restaurants along with the drink and food each are serving for the event. PubClub.com will update this list if any venues are added to the event.
San Diego Mardi Gras Big Easy Bits & Booze Bars & Restaurants
• American Junkie – Moscow Mule & Rock Shrimp
• Brian’s 24 – Sinful Sip, Boujee bite
• The Dubliner – Black Rosemary Collins, Fish & Chips
• Gaslamp BBQ –Sour raspberry vodka cocktail, Pulled pork BBQ
• Sign of the Whale – Sangria Tsunami, Cajun meatballs
• Spill Beans – Show Me Your Beads Cocktail, chicken & andouille jambalaya
• Tropical Savor Bar & Grill – Menta tropical cocktails; croquettes, empanadas & tostones
• The Field – Sinful Sip, Boujee Bite
• VYBZ – Vodka shots, pizza slices
• Fogo de Chao – Caipiroska cocktail, empanadas
• Mike’s Love & Sandwiches – Menage A Trios, Sometimes I’m A Vegan bites
If you are wondering about the parade that used to take place down 5th Ave., on Fat Tuesday, it no longer exists.