Raiders Games & MNF Features Viewing On All Walls With Football 360
That’s what AREA15 in Las Vegas has for all Raiders games and the NFL’s Monday Night Football contests. It broadcasts the games on projection-mapped walls that literally surround the patrons with screens. Added to this are immersive audio and visual elements to make it a unique way to watch the NFL.
AREA15 has several bars and restaurants, including a venue called The Portal which hosts this football viewing party called Football 360.
In addition to the game, there are halftime surprises, trivia contests, swag giveaways, and socially distanced, lounge-style seating with tableside service.
For the Raiders’ home games on Oct. 25, Nov. 22 and Dec. 17, the experience will be taken to a different level with an ambient drum procession of performers during the pre-game and at half-time. The performance is choreographed by Chris Wink, former Blue Man Group co-founder and AREA15’s director of content and cool stuff. Apparently that’s his real title, by the way.
This is a reservations-only establishment and a table with up to four people has a food and beverage charge with a minimum of $150.
Below is a list of food items with prices:
- Seared Wild Caught Salmon $24 – crispy brussels sprouts, sweet potato puree
- Tuna Tartar Wonton Tacos $14 – avocado crema, wasabi aioli, tabiko
- Chili-Lime Watermelon Salad $11 – shaved romaine, cotija, cumin vinaigrette
- Chopped Caesar Salad $9 – romaine, radicchio, parmesan crouton
- Tomato & Burrata $12 – heirloom cherry tomato, burrata, basil, balsamic
- Chilled Shrimp $12 – zucchini carpaccio, tomato coulis cocktail style
- Loaded Fries $10 – short rib ragu, mozzarella, scallions
- Buffalo Wings $12 – carrots, celery, blue cheese dressing
- Korean Chicken Wings $12 – Korean chili glaze, toasted sesame, scallions
- Eggplant Parmesan Sliders $16 – mozzarella, marinara, basil
- Old School Meatball Sliders $16 – whipped ricotta, marinara
- Todd’s Crispy Chicken Sliders $16 – buttermilk ranch slaw, dill pickle
- TE Cheeseburger Sliders $17 – double patty, american cheese, TE sauce, lettuce, tomato
- Short Rib Burger Sliders $17 – pickled Cabbage Slaw, white cheddar
- BBQ Short Rib $18 – grilled mac & cheese, ancho bbq
Reservations can be made at: area15.com/events.
Area 15 is located off the Strip at: 3215 S. Rancho Dr., Las Vegas