Carnival Square A Relaxing Area During Electric Daisy Carnival
When you need to give your phone – and yourself – a recharge during the 2016 Electric Daisy Carnival, head to Carnival Square, a relaxing spot in the middle of all the activities and fun frenzy that is this dusk-to-dawn EDM party.
Carnival Square features free WiFi, a recharging station (for phones), a Chill Zone (a kind of recharging station for people) and other elements during the 20th annual event, taking place June 17-19 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Chill Zone, Games & More At Las Vegas EDM Event
Here’s a rundown of what’s at Carnival Square
• Free High-Speed Wi-Fi & Phone Charging – Can’t wait to upload your Instagram photo? Head to Carnival Square to access quick, complimentary Wi-Fi for the first time at EDC while powering up your devices.
• Chill Zone – Cool off indoors in the Orange Garage, complete with bean bags, furniture, and comfortable seating. Don’t forget to add your biggest hopes to the EDC Dream Wall in the Chill Zone.
• Carnival Games – Test your luck and your aim with 11 brand new, free carnival games, including classics like Ring-A-Duck, Water Race, Balloon Popper and Beer Bottle Bust. Win three or more times to trade in standard prizes for a deluxe prize, including EDC merchandise!
• Center Ring Stage – EDC’s eccentric costumed characters will entertain crowds throughout the night performing on the 360-degree catwalk, encircled by a full bar. Headliners will also have the chance to show off their creative EDC fashion during scheduled costume contests, with performer photo opportunities to follow.
• Register to Vote – Want to register to vote in this year’s presidential election? Visit the HeadCount booth and register for free!
• Consciousness Group – This sober team of Headliners hold regular meetings throughout each night of the festival, providing fans with a supportive sanctuary.
• Giant Live Stream Video – Sit back and tune in to the most exciting performances of each night on giant four-sided LED screens at the Catwalk Bar.
• Way Finding Kiosk – Plan your night and stay informed at the Kiosk where festival maps, set times, and social media feeds will continually update over the weekend.
• General Store – For any fan’s every need, the General Store is well-stocked with items like candy, gum, LED accessories, and survival essentials like band-aids, sunscreen, chapstick and over-the-counter medicines.
• Lost and Found – Lose your phone, keys or friends? Make your way to the Lost and Found booth in Carnival Square (one of many stationed around the festival).
• Festival Information Booth – Navigating the Speedway can be challenging; EDC’s Info Booth staff is there to answer questions and provide directions.