Father’s Day, Electric Daisy Carnival, High Roller & Brooklyn Bowl Bands
By Kevin Wilkerson, PubClub.com Blogger
There’s a lot happening at the LINQ Promenade in Las Vegas in June: specials and events for Fathers’ Day, the Electric Daisy Carnival. Restaurant Week and shows at Brooklyn Bowl.
Here’s the rundown on everything. The LINQ Promenade is located mid-Strip across from Caesars Palace, which kicks off the celebration of its 50th anniversary in June.
• Restaurant Week At The LINQ, June 6-17
Special multi-course, prix-fixe menu at the following locations with all proceeds donated to Three Square Food Bank.
– Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar $30 lunch menu includes an additional $5 donation made by the restaurant. As for its menu, entree selections feature Tinga Chicken (shredded chicken on corn tortillas, lettuce, radish and avocado salsa) creamy corn enchiladas (cascabel chile sauce, avocado, radish and sour cream) and the Mexico City Burrito (chicken, steak or chorizo, charro beans, rice and chihuahua cheese, topped with cascabel sauce and queso fresco with a side of black beans).
– Off The Strip Bistro & Bar will is offering a $30 lunch and $50 dinner menu with highlights including chicken parmesan, rigatoni a la vodka or salmon with quinoa and rosemary butter. A Las Vegas locals’ favorite, Off The Strip boasts a loyal following thanks to its classic bistro and bar comfort food.
Electric Daisy Carnival Weekend, June 17-19
The LINQ is a pick-up and drop-off location for the buses to the event at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and ticket holders get 50% off The High Roller (not during the High Roller Happy Hour, however).
Father’s Day, June 19
Dads receive a free ticket with the purchase of one ticket, as well as a complimentary beer, starting at 11:30 a.m. Plus kids 12 and under with dad also ride free. At Chayo Mexican Kitchen, dads get a free 16 oz. draft beer with a food purchase. At AmeriCAN, dads get a free shot with purchase of a PBR.
• Brooklyn Bowl Lineup
Daily Happy Hour 5-7 (half-priced appetizers and drinks) and a reverse Happy Hour midnight-close. Here’s the music schedule for June:
– Boots On Stage Presents: Kevin Fowler: Thursday, June 2 at 9 p.m.; Doors at 7 p.m. Tickets: $20
– Blue October with Danny Malone: Saturday, June 4 at 8 p.m.; Doors at 7 p.m. Tickets: $27
– Caravan Palace: Sunday, June 5 at 8 p.m.; Doors at 6 p.m. Tickets: $22
– Metal Church & Armored Saint with Sin Circus: Monday, June 6 at 7:30 p.m.; Doors at 6:30 p.m.Tickets: $25
– Preservation Hall Jazz Band: Thursday, June 9 at 9:30 p.m.; Doors at 8 p.m. Tickets: $20
– Tomorrows Bad Seeds with BIG B: Saturday, June 11 at 9 p.m.; Doors at 7 p.m. Tickets: $20
– ALICE—A Steampunk Concert Fantasy: Tuesday, June 14 at 10 p.m.; Doors at 9:30 p.m. Tickets: $30 for GA Seated & GA; $20 Standing w/ Local ID
– Morgan Heritage: Wednesday, June 15 at 9 p.m.; Doors at 7 p.m. Tickets: $15
– Drake VS. Kanye (Tribute Party) – The Original: Friday, June 17 at 9:30 p.m.; Doors at 8 p.m. Tickets: $15
– Dru Hill: Saturday, June 18 at 9 p.m.; Doors at 7 p.m.Tickets: $35
– George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic: Wednesday, June 22 at 8 p.m.; Doors at 6 p.m. Tickets: $25
– 40oz. To Freedom: Thursday, June 23 at 8 p.m.; Doors at 6 p.m. Tickets: $12
• LINQ Promenade June Bar Specials
– AmerCAN: Military and veterans receive 10% off everyday and the bar also offers live entertainment Wednesday through Sunday starting at 9 p.m.
– Chayo: Military and veterans get the same daily discount. Happy Hour is Monday-Sunday 4-7 with 2-for-1 well drinks, $4 draft beers and 2-for-1 Chayo Margaritas. Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday with 50% off all tacos. Latin Night is every Tuesday Tuesday starting at 9 p.m. on the second floor. Specials include $30 Beer Bucket Mix and Match and $45 Beer Town Special, 100 oz. of Corona Light, Modelo Especial and Pacifico drafts.
– Yard House: Buy $50 in gift cards thru June 30 and receive a $10 bonus card.
Social Media Hashtag: #summercalendar