Vegas Nightlife Starts To Return To Sin City Status
While it’s not like the pre-pandemic days, Las Vegas is getting a little “sin” back in its Sin City nickname with the reopening of some of its signature daylife and nightlife venues.
Here’s a rundown on what is open now as “Vegas, baby” starts to come back to life.
Vegas Daylife/Pool Parties Open
As the weather starts to heat up, so does the daytime parties at pools on and around The Strip. Don’t expect wild, huge crowds in the pool and dancing around to pumping DJ music, but a more tame (but still fun) experience in which you must be socially distanced, even while in the pool.
You must also wear a mask when you are laying out and hanging out; you can take it off when eating and drinking and while in the pool. It’s 21-and-over only and reservations are highly recommended, as there is no general admission. People can rent daybeds and cabanas.
So with all that being stated, let’s jump in with the pool parties: Encore Beach Club pool is now open for the 2021 season with reservations recommended. Most open at 11 a.m., on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Here’s the list of pool parties that are currently open in Vegas:
• Bare Pool Lounge at the Mirage
• Daylight at Mandalay Bay
• Liquid at Aria
• The Pool Marquee at The Cosmopolitan (this is the place to go for outstanding poolside food)
• Wet Republic Ultra Pool, which is an expansion of the MGM Grand’s existing resort pool.
• The TI Pool and Island Pub at Treasure Island
• Wet24 Adult Pool & Bar on the 24th floor at the Strat
Vegas Nightlife Nightclubs Open
It’s not true that the nightclubs shut down last year; some were open, just with revised rules.
Those are still in effect now, which means they are more like lounges rather than huge dance clubs with world-known DJs and packed dance floors. You have to be seated and, like pool parties, reservations are recommended.
With that in mind, here’s the nightclubs that are open now:
• Drai’s at the Cromwell’s Drai’s After Hours (the rooftop pool should be opening soon)
• EBC at Night, the nighttime party at the Encore pool
• OMNIA as a lounge with a terrace overlooking the Strip
• Tao Late Night at the Venetian
• The Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay (kind of a restaurant and lounge combo)
• XS Lounge