Mario Batali’s B&B Burger and Beer Specials
If you’re in Vegas for Super Bowl Sunday and are looking for somewhere to watch the game besides the casinos, then Mario Batali’s B&B Burger and Beer has something you’re sure to get a kick out of during the game.
It is featuring an all-you-can-drink and all-you-can-eat special. This is not a buffet, mind, you, but items off its menu. It starts an hour before kickoff (which is at 3:30 p.m., Vegas time, so the deal start at 2:30) and is good throughout the game.
At $150, the price is not exactly cheap, but it’s quality food and quality drinks in a sports bar atmosphere.
The $150 includes all-you-can-eat food (excluding the Lobster Roll) and all-you-can-drink well cocktails and draft beer (excluding shots and draft beers greater than $11). Nevada sales tax and gratuity are extra.
Here’s a look at some of the drink and foods offered on Super Bowl Sunday:
• Caramel Swirl: Caramel Gelato, Averna and Ginger Snap
• Bourbon Cherry: Vanilla Gelato, Bourbon and Amarena Cherry
• Baileys Chocolate: Chocolate Gelato, Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
• Chicken Wings and Blue Cheese
• Fried Oysters and Remoulade
• Dirty Chips with Bacon and Blue Cheese
• The Drive-Thru: two Griddled Patties, Sesame Seed Bun, American Cheese with B&B Pickles
• The Really Good: Potato Bun, Heritage Bacon, Gorgonzola, Onion and Chianti Mustard
B&B Burgers and Beer is located inThe Venetian, located next to the Race and Sports Book
Phone: (702) 414-2220