Neon Party, Jungle Jamboree & Pirates Bash highlight Airline Industry BVIs Trip
Not only do ya gottta regatta at the Interline Regatta in the British Virgin Islands, but ya gotta party, too.
And with theme parties nearly every night of the week-plus 10-day event that’s just part of the adventure.
The 35th annual Interline Regatta – the wild, crazy, unique and creative sailboat race and gathering of the airline industry and “friends” – has another great lineup of themed parties, Oct. 11-18. And heeeere they are:
• Oct. 11: Pirates Party, Pirates Bight
• Oct. 12: Grek Toga Party, Fish N’ Lime
• Oct. 13: Regatta dinner. Others on the “party cats” have a free night
• Oct. 14: White Out Theme Party, Coco Maya
• Oct. 15: Masquerade Theme Party, Anegada Reef Hotel
• Oct. 16: Mile High Party, Leverick Bay Resort Virgin Gorda
• Oct. 17: Oktoberfest Party, Myatt’s
• Oct. 18: Awards Dinner, Pusser’s Marina Cay. Non-regatta participants have a free night
Whew! That’s what you’ll be saying afterward as you lay on the deck of your rented catamaran, before springing to your feet and saying, “let’s do it again NEXT year!!!”
The pirate party is always the biggest, most elaborate party for costumes. Then again, with some 700 people going from island to island each day and then partying each night, it’s really hard to say one is any bigger or better than the other.
So yeah, ya gotta regatta. And to do it right, ya gotta go to the theme parties, too.
Related Content: The Interline Regatta Party Guide