PubClub Social Media Discussion On The 143rd Run For the Roses, Derby Hats, Traditions & The Wild Infield Party
Share you thoughts, opinions, experience and/or dreams of the Kentucky Derby with fans, bloggers, social media influencers and others on #TheNightlifeChat.
The chat – or meet-up if you prefer that term – will be on Thursday, May 4, at 4:30 p.m., Pacific Time. That’s 6:30 Louisville time.
The chat consists of five questions plus a bonus question on the Derby, its traditions, Derby hats and the wild infield party, which PubClub.com describes as “absolute chaos.”
To participate, be on Twitter and at 4:30 (if you’re on the West Coast, 7:30 East Coast time) and put #TheNightlifeChat hashtag into the search box. Be sure and hit “latest” on your desktop or “all on your mobile device.
Then answer the questions with A1., A2, etc., and be sure an include the hashtag #TheNightlifeChat in your responses so it shows up in the thread.
So grab your Mint Julep and take part in the chat! Here’s the questions and the times.
#TheNightlifeChat Kentucky Derby Twitter Chat Questions
(All times Pacific)
• 4:30 p.m. – Welcome to #TheNightlifeChat on the #KentuckyDerby! Where are you chatting from today/tonite!?
• 4:31 p.m. – Q1.) Have you ever been to the Kentucky Derby and if so, please share your experiences! #TheNightlifeChat
• 4:35 p.m. – Q2.) Are you going to the Kentucky Derby or a Derby party? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4: 40 p.m. – Q3.) What are your favorite Kentucky Derby traditions? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4:45 p.m. – Q4.) What is your favorite Derby attire? Show a pic! #TheNightlifeChat
• 4:50 p.m. – Q5). Mint Julep? Or do you prefer another Derby drink? #TheNightlifeChat
• 4::55 p.m. – BONUS Q: Have you ever been to or want go to the infield party!? #TheNightlifeChat