New Tastes For #BeerLovers In The USA
Each year, Sierra Nevada uses its Beer Camp Across America to release new craft beers to the public, and in 2016 it has chosen six styles.
Known as the Beer Camp Across America collaboration, the beers are sold as 12-packs containing two of each limited-edition style at a retail price of around $30. Some are also be available on draught nationwide.
Sierra Nevada 2016 Beer Camp Across America Brews
• Sweet Sunny South Southern Table Beer (4.9% ABV) – An easy-drinking, malt-forward beer with a tangy finish, featuring traditional Southern ingredients like peaches, tea, corn grits and honey.
• Pat-Rye-Ot Revolutionary Pale Ale (5.6% ABV) – A “revolutionary” Pale Ale inspired by the original 13 colonies with a nod to classic beer ingredients like rye and apple.
• West Latitude Session Rye with Hibiscus (5.5% ABV) – A Session Rye combining a Hawaiian influence of hibiscus with California’s love of hops.
• Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA (7.5% ABV) – A style contradiction honoring the Pacific Northwest’s hop-bomb heritage.
• Family Values Imperial Brown Ale (8.5% ABV) – An Imperial Brown Ale that embodies the togetherness of the Midwest and its native flavors, including wild rice, honey and cocoa nibs.
• Stout of the Union Robust Stout (7.3% ABV) – The ultimate combination of rich and roasty malt flavors from Southern California
“We created Beer Camp Across America to be a true national celebration of craft beer,” said Sierra Nevada Founder and President, Ken Grossman.
“As part of that, we brought our fellow brewers and friends who share our passion, admiration and bold approach to pushing brewing boundaries along for the ride.”
To promote the beers, Sierra Nevada will take them on the road this June for a six-city tasting festival tour in Tampa, Fla.; Seattle, Wash.; Milwaukee, Wis.; San Francisco, Calif.; Boston, Mass.; and Los Angeles.
Every craft brewer in the nation is invited to pour at the festivals, with the lineup already including more than 500 different breweries from across the country. Proceeds will be donated to local brewers’ guilds and other nonprofits to encourage continued hops research and help ensure a supportive future for craft brewers across the nation.
Tickets and more festival information are available at: www.sierranevada.com/beercamp