Decanter Of Cognac Part Of The Gift Collection Boxed Sets
Called the Gift Collection, there are six different boxed sets, all in the LOUIS XIII signature red.
As the gift receiver opens the coffret, he or she will see three separate compartments. The largest chamber contains a classic decanter of LOUIS XIII cognac and the top drawer holds two cognac glasses engraved with a fleur-de-lys. Both can be inscribed with a message, name or date.
Other items depend on the type of coffret chosen by the gift giver among the following options:
- The Expert set – engraved pipette, white gloves and a quiz set (with 10 secrets on LOUIS XIII).
- The Cigar set – fleur de lys engraved S.T. Dupont lighter and chrome-plated cigar cutter.
- The Caviar set – fleur de lys engraved Christofle silver-plated caviar serving set and five mother-of-pearl caviar spoons.
- The Bellota Bellota set – white bellota ham porcelain volcano plate with 22 carats gold-plating fleur de lys made by Bernardaud.
- The Serving set – fleur de lys engraved silver-plated tray and coasters set from Christofle.
- The Souvenir set – fleur de lys engraved Christofle silver photo frame and Baccarat crystal fleur de lys paperweight.
The LOUIS XIII decanter size is 70cl.
The price of the coffrets range from €4,000 to €10,000, depending on the theme of the gift box.
LOUIS XII is a blend of up to 1,200 grapes eaux-de-vie sourced 100% from Grande Champagne and matured slowly inside oak casks.
To order, go to: http://press.louis-xiii.com/TheGiftCollection.
They are also available in LOUIS XIII boutiques in Cognac, London, Beijing, Xi’an, Shenzhen and Hangzhou.