Shows With The Eagles In MLB Stadiums & Coral Reefer Band In Paris
Parrotheads got an early Christmas present from Jimmy Buffett as the popular trop-rock singer, songwriter and storyteller has announced some tour dates for 2018.
Buffett will be playing Orlando, Miami, Denver and Minneapolis with the Eagles, as well as two shows in Paris with the Coral Reefer Band.
With the Eagles, Buffett will be playing two shows in Florida in April and in Major League Baseball stadiums in Denver and Minneapolis. Both of those shows are in June.
The two Paris shows are at the end of September.
Jimmy Buffett Announced 2018 Tour Dates With The Eagles
• April 14 – Orlando (Camping World Stadium)
• April 21 – Miami (Hard Rock Stadium)
• June 28 – Denver (Coors Field)
• June 30 – Minneapolis (Target Field)
Jimmy Buffett Announced 2018 Tour Dates With The Coral Reefer Band
• March 30 – Baltimore (Royal Farms Arena)
• March 31 – Charlottesville, VA (John Paul Jones Arena)
• April 6 – Charleston, S.C. (North Charleston Coliseum)
• April 7 – Charlotte, N.C. (PNC Music Pavilion)
• April 17 – Atlanta (Verizon Amphitheater)
• April 29 – New Orleans Jazzfest
• May 19 – Kansas City (Sprint Center)
• May 22 – Des Moins (Wells Fargo Arena)
• May 24 – Indianapolis (Rouff House Mortgage Music Center, Noblesville, Ind)
• May 27 º Cleveland (Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls)
• June 23 – Seattle (Key Arena)
• July 5 – Camden, N.J. (BB & T Pavilion)
• July 7 – Pittsburgh (KeyBank Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA)
• July 10 – Cincinnati (Riverbend Music Center
• July 13 – Chicago (Wrigley Field)
• Aug. 4 – Washington, D.C. (Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA)
• Aug. 9 – Boston, Fenway Park
• Sept. 26 – Paris (Le Cigale)
• Sept. 28 – Paris (Le Cigale)
• Sept. 29 – Paris (Le Cigale)
Obviously, more tour dates will be announced for Buffett and the Coral Reefers. The tour traditionally kicks off in the South in April, tho that may change this year due the blockbuster tour with the Eagles.
The Eagles shows will be interesting to see how their fans mesh with Parrotheads. The Denver show is in the Rockies stadium and while there’s several bars in the neighborhood – a lively area known as LoDo – there is no parking lot for the signature Buffett tailgate party.
Camping World Stadium is a football stadium, home of the Florida Citrus Bowl. Hard Rock Stadium is also a football stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins and Miami Hurricanes. It’s way north and east of Miami and there’s nothing around it, really, and it does have a huge area for tailgating.
PubClub.com will update the 2018 tour schedule as it becomes available.