Nights out might turn out to be not only a time to remember (sometimes hardly) but also a burden for your wallet. It happened to all of us – money spent in unexpected sums and lack of funds for the next few days. It doesn’t mean that a party should always lead to financial loss, and all the more not that you should stop having fun. Here you will find some tips on how to save money when partying during a night out or in your own house. Keep reading to find out what to do and what to avoid when partying.
It’s obvious that going out should be fun and, as such, pretty always involves spending money. Drinks, snacks, transport, entering tickets, there is so much to buy, and you go back home with a less stuffed walled than when you were leaving your house. What to do to spend only as much as necessary and not a penny more?
- Start drinking at home – if you plan on drinking when in clubs or pubs, you will pay more for the beverages offered there. If you buy alcohol in a market, drink a few glasses at home, you will need less to have fun when out in a club. The experience will be as pleasant as always, and the money will stay with you. Organize a before-party with your friends. A bonus will be getting yourself in the right mood. If you don’t know what to drink, a list of easy party recipes will turn out helpful.
- Eating out after a night full of drinks? Who doesn’t know that? You might crave something to eat, preferably a fast-food hamburger or kebab, but you very well know that your bank account will only get smaller. Instead, try to eat a real meal before going out, preferably rich in carbs. Also, you shouldn’t drink on an empty stomach because it wouldn’t end well. You might also prepare something at home, waiting for you to return. This thought of a ready-made meal will help you fight the craving to buy some take-away.
- If you don’t have a problem starting your party early, you might want to go to a club before 11 pm. Yes, we know, that’s not when the fun part starts, but that is when you can save up. Most often, entry fees go up when the night is getting wilder. If you really want to save some money, you might consider entering a club for a lower price.
- We get to a boring part, but it’s one of the best ways to save money when going out. Before the party starts, set up a budget for this one night out. It doesn’t sound as much fun, we know that. If you stick to your plan, however, you will spend only as much as you can. To help you better manage your set budget, you might want to take only cash (assuming that you won’t lose it) and only as much as you decided to spend – nothing more. You should also avoid buying rounds. It will certainly make you liked and appreciated, but your wallet won’t thank you for this. Learn how to go out with a set budget and have more fun than ever.
- If you need a taxi to get to a club or back home, maybe you can share it with your friends? This way, you can save some money if you split the taxi fare. Preferably, avoid taxis and take a bus or train if you can, as they are usually cheaper.
Partying at home
House parties are great if you are a guest. If you organize it on your own, it might not be so awesome. Mostly because you spend too much money on snacks, drinks, decorations. In order to save some money, you can make DIY decorations instead of buying them. A good idea is to ask your guests to bring food and drinks with them. This way, everyone will feel like they contributed somehow to the organization of this party, and you will spend less on snacks. Maybe you want to organize some entertainment? If you want real fun, you might try playing in a casino. A real one, but online. There are various options to do that, and no wager deposit casino like those listed on VegasSlotsOnline will grant you bonuses that will increase the money you can bet. You invest less, but you might win a lot. That’s the real deal! Those sites are safe, and all the rules are clearly explained, so you have nothing to worry about.
To sum it up
You certainly can save some money when partying, there is no doubt about that. Not every night out must end with an empty wallet and a lot of regrets as to the financial disaster. Our tips show you that you don’t have to resign from all the fun you could have. Even more, you can have the best night, if you know that the next day you will only have nice memories of it.