Delta Moves To Terminals 2 &3. SWA, American & United Unchanged
And to make matters even more confusing, what you’ve known for years has changed, as of May 2017. Delta has moved from it’s long-time home of Terminal 5 to Terminal 2 and spilling over into Terminal 3. This has caused a major re-shuffling of airlines that could have you circling the airport in a daze.
And, to make things even more mesmerizing, some airlines check in at one terminal and arrive at another.
Not to worry, tho, for PubClub.com has this complete guide of where to find your airline and, eventually, your flight.
• Terminal 1 – Southwest (unchanged)
• Terminal 2 – Delta (moved from Terminal 5), Air Lingus, Aeromexixo, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America (check-in only), Volaris (check-in only)
• Terminal 3 – Delta, Avianca (check-in only), Copa (check-in only), Interjet (check-in only), WestJet
• Tom Bradley International Terminal – Unchanged (this terminal for international flights is located at the base of the horseshoe between terminals 3 and 4; see below for a list of airlines that use this terminal
• Terminal 4 – American (unchanged)
• Terminal 5 – Allegiant (arrivals/departures), American, American Eagles, Frontier (arrivals/departures), Hawaiian, JetBlue, Spirit, SunCountry (arrivals/departures)
• Terminal 6 – Air Canada, Alaska, Allegiant (check-in only), Boutique Air, Frontier (check-in only), Great Lakes, Mokulele, Sun Country(check-in only), Virgin America, XL Airways France
• Terminal 7 – United, United Express (unchanged)
• Terminal 8 – United, United Express (unchanged)
Tom Bradley International Terminal Airlines – Flights For International Travel
Aeroflot, Air Berlin, Air China, Air France, Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti Nui, Alitalia, All Nippon, Asiana Austrian, Avianca (check-in is at Terminal 3)
Cathay Pacific, China, China Eastern, Copa (check-in is at Terminal 3)
El Al Isreal, Emirates, Ethopian, Etihad, EVA Air
Interjet (check-in is at Terminal 3)
JAL (Japan Air Lines)
KLM, Korean Air
LATAM, LOT, Lufthansia
Saudia, Scandinavian, Sichuari, Singapore, Southwest international flight arrivals),Swiss, Transaero Turkish
Virgin Australia (check-in is at Terminal 2) Volaris (check-in is at Terminal 2)
Important LAX Transportation Information
Additionally, regarding transportation, hotel shuttles operate only on the on Lower/Arrivals level. Private Parking shuttles and LAX Shuttle “C-Lot C” buses operate on the Upper/Departures level. .