This is because Escape Lounges and American Express have opened a luxury airport lounge at FLL.
The lounge is located post-security in Terminal 3 along the connector walkways between gates E and F and is open from 5:30 a.m.- 9 p.m. It features the following amenities:
- Seasonal menu featuring iconic dishes from Chef Laurent Tourondel, from the acclaimed restaurant DUNE by LT, such as a French Toast Royal topped with pineapple confit, milk crumble and rum raisin cream and a Mediterranean twist on a chopped salad
- Selection of premium and local beverage options such as wine, beer, spirits and coffee from Calusa Coffee Roasters
- VIP area and conference room available for reservation
- Power outlets, high-speed Wi-Fi, and up-to-date flight information
- Children activity packs, including Escape Lounge’s Kids Crew puzzles and more
- Showers with premium bath products
- Digital library with over 7,000 publications from over 120+ countries courtesy of PressReader
“We are delighted to bring the Escape Lounge – The Centurion® Studio Partner to Fort Lauderdale in partnership with American Express,” said Kevin Shrier, President of the Escape Lounges in the U.S. “We are sure this lounge will bring new and exciting experiences to FLL travelers.”
“We are thrilled to partner with Escape Lounges to bring our Card Members and guests a place to relax and recharge during their travels through Fort Lauderdale,” said Pablo Rivero, Vice President and General Manager, Global Lounge Experiences. “From a curated menu by Chef Laurent Tourondel to interior touches that celebrate the vibrant local design and style, the lounge will serve as a respite for travelers as they make their way through Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.”
“FLL is always looking for ways to expand premium amenities for airport guests, and the Escape Lounges – The Centurion® Studio Partner is a great step in that direction,” said Mark Gale, CEO/Director of Aviation. “In the past year there has been keen interest from FLL guests about the lounge’s opening, and we’re excited that day is finally here. Travelers flying through Terminals 3 and 4 can now enjoy the lounge’s tailored offerings.”
There are also private workspaces, reading nooks and original artwork from five South Florida artists.
It is open to same day Delta travelers with American Express Platinum, Business Platinum, Corporate Platinum, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve and Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business cars. Access is for them is free with a complimentary premium bar and snack selection.
Travelers without a complimentary card can also access the lounge for $40 per person if booked in advance at escapeLounges.com or $45 per person paid at the door.