If you’re like me, as mobile as a phone and often on the go, then it’s great to have a portable device to toss in the backpack in order to whip up a quick drink.
That’s what the BlendJet is, a mini portable blender you can take with you to the beach, a pool party, picnic or other on-the-go location. The plug is a USB port you can plug into your laptop, car charger or, if you have one, one of those mobile charging units. Or simply charge it at home before you charge out the door.
I tested out BlendJet, both on my own and with my co-hosts and tropical rocker music guests on the Virtual Happy Hour live social media show. It is one of many BlendJet reviews, I know, but it’s from my personal experiences. And so, here are my impressions among the many Blendjet portable blender reviews from other lifestyle bloggers. Be sure and watch the Blendjet video of me using it for the first time. Yes, there was some trial and error to it! Haha. But the next time I nailed it.
Blendjet Packets & Blendjet Instructions
Below is about the Blendjet packets and the Blendjet instructions.
• You can order packages of pre-made powders called the JetPack. Among the flavors are: Tropical Blue, Mango Matcha, Raspberry Dragon Fruit, Banaba Blueberry, Mocha Chia and Green Peach Ginger. Basically you just add these to water and turn on the machine. It blends it in about a minute. The packets make for very tasty smoothies.
• You can also make your own mixtures; adding fruit it a good way to take advantage of the mini-blender’s power.
• The machine turns off automatically after about a minute. That’s really convenient because you can do other things while it’s doing its thing.
• It’s really cool to watch it operate and you can even move it around while it’s blending; in fact, the instructions call for the user to first turn it upside down. You can also turn it on its side and watch the mixture swirling around inside the clear container. If you’re the only one with a BlendJet at a party, this is an excellent conversation starter.
• It is important to note this is not a bar blender. It’s a one-person, personal mixer. So don’t cram it with ice and expect it to churn away like a bartender makes blended drinks. You don’t exactly have to pamper it, but don’t overtax it, either.
Making Cocktails With The BlendJet
The easiest way to make smoothie cocktails is to just add your favorite liquor while blending with the JetPacks. You can also add the booze afterward as a floater.
You can also make your own concoctions by putting in whatever ingredients you like, then the booze and start blending it. The above video shows us using it live on the Virtual Happy Hour livestream show and keep watching for some awesome music from top TropRock musicians.
BlendJet Cost And Where To Order It
The cost of the BlendJet is $39.95 and the JetPacks are $3.95 each. You can order the product on Amazon (search for Amazon Blendjet) and the its website is: BlendJet.com