Where To Watch The Bears, Rams, Seahawks, Vikings, & Other Teams In Los Angeles
Many more, and when it comes to finding bars where transplanted fans watch their teams, look no further than Hermosa Beach. There are several lively bars on and around Pier Plaza that have specific groups watching their teams, as well as a general party atmosphere for fans of all teams each Sunday morning, afternoon and into the evening.
Here’s where to find the bar for your team and if you don’t have one, where to be among many other fun single people taking in the NFL in the Los Angeles Beach Cities.
• Buffalo Bills – American Junkie
• Dallas Cowboys – Patrick Molloy’s & Sharkeez
• Green Bay Packers – Underground Pub
• LA Rams – The Deck (plus American Junkie, Sharkeez, Molloys, Waterman’s)
• Minnesota Vikings – American Junkie (a long-time Vikings bar is Grunions in Manhattan Beach on PCH across from Target)
• New England Patriots – The Deck & Tower 12
• Philadelphia Eagles – Chelsea Pub
• Pittsburgh Steelers – Mickey McColgan’s
• Seattle Seahawks – Hennessey’s
The most lively places no matter the team – and especially if you are single – are the trio of bars next to each other on Pier Plaza: American Junkie, Patrick Molloy’s and Sharkeez. Each has cheap breakfast deals and bottomless mimosas for at least an hour with breakfast, and these places are packed from 9:30 a.m. thru the afternoon.
At Sharkeez you get free mimosas for an hour as long as you order by 11; at Molloy’s the same (or mimosas are $3) and at American Junkie the breakfast buffet and bottomless mimosas go until 2 (about $15 combined).
At Hennesseys, you get free Jell-O shots every time the Seahawks score.
Molloy’s then has its Sunday nite Happy Hour ($3-4 beer and drinks live music) starting at 5.