Second Annual DTLA Costume Crawl & Contest
While West Hollywood has its awesome, huge 300,000+ Carnaval block party for Halloween, downtown Los Angeles is having a pub crawl.
Five bars within walking distance have joined together for “Crawloeeen,” a combined party in which each place has a specific but different theme, a costume contest at the same time and a $5 punch.
The bars are Beelman’s Pub, Spring St. Bar, Library Bar, Sixth Street Tavern, and King Eddy Saloon.
The event goes from from 5 p.m.-1:30 a.m. A costume contest takes place in each bar at 9 p.m.
This is the second year for Crawloween, Here’s a list of bars and their specific themes for the night:
• Beelman’s Pub – 70’s Glam Rock – 600 S. Spring St.
• King Eddy Saloon – Pro-Wrestling SuperStars – 131 E. Fifth St.
• Library Bar – Dead Celebrities – 630 W. Sixth St. Ste. 116A
• Sixth St. Tavern – Sock Hop – 630 W. Sixth St.
• Spring St. Bar – Day of the Dead – 626 S. Spring St. Ste. B
All the bars are within a few square downtown blocks of each other and, of course, you can go from one to the other as you please, stay at one as long as you like or create your own crawl schedule. There is no cover at any of the bars.
And Halloween is a Saturday night in 2015.
Website: Crawloween 2015