Mojitos, Burritos, Pizza & Ladie’s Night In The South Bay
It’s Thursday in the South Bay and you are thirsty.
Okay, if you’re in the South Bay you’re pretty much thirsty every night of the week but here’s what’s happening for Happy Hours and Thirsty Thursdays at and around the Hermosa Beach Pier bars.
Food & Drink Specials At The Hermosa Pier
• American Junkie: All day/night special: $5 personal pizza (big enough to feed a hungry soul).Locals with a special local’s card get 30% off the tab of food & drinks (ask your server about it and yes,PubClub.com has one!). Regular Happy Hour (3-7 p.m.): $3 all drafts & well drinks.
• Mermaid (3-7 p.m. & 10-close) – $4.50 wines, $5 select drafts, $5 “Drink of the Week” unique cocktail, plus a bar food menu (chowder, fish tacos, clams, $5-8).
• Ocean Bar (5-7 p.m.) – $4 home-brewed beers & shrimp boil.
• Patrick Molloy’s (3-8 p.m.) – $3 domestic drafts & well drinks, $4 imports, half off all drinks (excludes pitches), $8 domestic draft & Crown Royal Regal Apple Shot, $1 Kettle ONe upgrade,
• Sharkeez – All-day/night special: Mojitos & Burritos. Mojitos $5.75 & $6.25 and burritos $6.99-$8.99. Regular Happy Hour (3-7 p.m.): Buy one select drink, get a second for 25 cents (includes all draft beers but not speciality drinks, schooners, super premium spirits). The same applies at the Manhattan Beach Sharkeez, of course, and you savvy South Bay’ers have no doubt notticed that’s where the photo was taken for this article.
• The Deck (7-close) – Ladies night, $2 off all drinks and wines for ladies. $5 margaritas & cosmos. Live music 8-10 p.m.
• Waterman’s (3-7 p.m., & 9-11 p.m.) – Half off all beers, wines & well drinks ($3.50-6).