Doheny State Beach Three-Day Music Festival Kicks Off With Social Distortion
It’s called The Ohana Fest, it’s Sept. 8-10, and it features strumming guitarist, surfer and chick magnet Jack Johnson as the headliner performer.
Here’s everything you need to know about this event.
About Ohana Fest
A three-day festival right on the sand (same location as the Doheny Blues Festival) by the Pacific Ocean. The lineup features nearly 30 bands, plus craft beers, cocktails and food vendors. Ohana, by the way, means family in Hawaiian.
Ohana Fest Headliner Bands
• Friday: Social Distortion, Pixies, TV On The Radio, The Orwells
• Saturday: Eddie Deddr, Ray, Lamontagne
• Sunday: Jack Johnson, Haim, The Naked And Famous
Ohana Fest Tickets: Prices & Options
Here are ticket prices and options for Ohana Fest.
• Daily GA: $99.50 (plus $20 processing fee)
• Daily VIP: $499 (plus $40 processing fee; includes 4 drink tickets)
• Weekend GA: $275 (plus #60 processing fee)
• Weekend VIP: $1,200 (plus $60 processing fee). SOLD OUT
Ohana Fest Hours
• Friday: 2:30-10 p.m.
• Saturday: Noon-9:45 p.m.
• Sunday: Noon-9:30 p.m.
Ohana Fest Parking
Parking is extremely limited and is first-come, first-serve. Which means you need to be among the first at the festival to get a spot. You’re better off taking a shared ride (Uber or Lyft) or the festival’s shuttle from the Outlets at San Clemente. Tickets are $10 round-trip. reserve your spot on the Ohana Fest website (link below).
Ohana Fest Do’s And Don’ts FAQ
There are no in-and-out privileges, there are multiple ATM machines, there are no lockers.
Ohana Fest Location, Address & Map
The event is located in Dana Point at 25300 Dana Point Harbor Drive, Dana Point, CA
• Official Website: www.theohanafest.com