One is to go to a fun destination like New Orleans, Las Vegas or any of these top New Year’s Eve destinations around the world, another is to go to a big promoter party like this one in San Diego and another is to crash (er, attend) a friend’s place who is having a house party.
Or you could go on a pub crawl. They have them all over the world, including this one in Santa Monica, CA. It is so big it has two check-in bars, goes to several other Santa Monica bars with no cover charge and for those still standing afterward or for singles seeking that last chance, there is an after-hours party.
Here are the details on the Santa Monica New Years Eve Pub Crawl 2023.
• Buy your ticket on-line in advance (link below). The price is $19, plus an Eventbrite purchase fee of $4.59.
• Check in is from 6-10 p.m., at either Circle Bar or Barney’s Beanery. Circle Bar is located at 2926 Main St, Santa Monica and Barney’s Beanery is located at 1351 3rd St, Santa Monica.
• After checking in, you will be given a map with the bar locations and when they’re participating in the drink specials. Stella Barra , for examples, has these specials from 6-10 p.m.: $5 select drafts, seltzers and ciders, $5 select glasses of wine, $8 select cocktails and $8 shots. The cocktail are Crimson Apple, (crown apple, rosemary infused cranberry juice) Aperol Spritz, Bourbon Lemonade, Electric Lemonade (vodka, lemonade), a vodka or gin martini, a spicy and regular margarita, a Manhattan, mimosa and sangria.
• Pub crawl drink specials are $4 domestic drafts and some imports, 2-for-1 premium spirts and champagne.
• This an an adults-only event and all sales are final. In other words, if you buy tickets and then get a better offer, then find a friend to give/sell them to because you won’t be able to get a refund.
Link for tickets: Eventbrite
Leave a Reply