This one of the top Valentine’s Day ideas you can have for your significant other.
Called the Tour de Love of Temecula, it rolls from the heart of old town to the hills of wine country and will let you spend Valentine’s Day in Temecula, CA.
Sidecar Tours is offering this different and intimate way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Book one of two Valentine’s Day packages for a special rate on a Sidecar Tours and ride off into the sunset with your partner by your side, experiencing wine country from the world’s first and only fleet of tandem sidecars.
There are two Valentine’s Day packages:
- The Basic Tour Package includes a winery tour with two tastings and a 15–20-minute scenic ride for $150 per person. Tip not included, of course.
- The Premium Tour Package includes everything needed for the ultimate Valentine’s Day date, a winery tour with one tasting, a picnic experience with a bottle of their very own private ThirdWheel wine, charcuterie board and a 15–20-minute ride for $199 per person.
Be Good Restaurant will be offering a pre-fixe three-course menu as well as fun craft cocktails. See the menu details below, as well as specialty cocktails.
Valentine’s Day Menu:
- First Sight: Choice of Grilled Caesar Salad and Roasted Red Pepper Bisque
- Main-Squeeze: Choice of Filet Mignon, Pesto Pasta or Atlantic Salmon
- Happily Ever After: Pecan Turtle Cheesecake and Chocolate Lava cake
- Tequillin’ Me Softly
- Match Makers Old Fashioned
- It Takes Two
- Change of Heart
- Red Velvet Kiss
- That’s Amore
The sidecar experience does not include hotel accommodations in Temecula, CA. You can find those options on the Visit Temecula Valley website.