It’s Saturday, Oct. 30 in the Gaslamp Quarter and features 40 breweries as well as a special tapping of a 1,400-pound real pumpkin keg.
The idea was seeded in Seattle and has now spread to America’s Finest City. It is a full late afternoon and evening of pumpkin-themed brews, live entertainment, a costume contest with prizes for the top three and, to quote the organizers, “twisted experientials, squash-based foodie creations, hidden surprises and so much more!”
Here are the full details about it including the times, location and information on ticket prices.
WHAT: The Great Pumpkin Beer Festival
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 30, 3:25-10:25 p.m. The Great Pumpkin keg tapping will take place at 7 p.m.
WHERE: Gaslamp Quarter. Entrance is on 7th Avenue and Island
CRAFT BREWERIES: 13 Point, Bear Roots, Duck Foot, Elysian, Eppig, Green Flash, June Shine (hard Kombucha), Thorn.
FOOD VENDORS: Sapos Tacos, Big Oven Pizza, Bizuri Ice Cream, Noel’s Cookies, Old School Shaved Ice, Party Pop.
• GA w/5 drink tickets: $38
• GA w/10 drink tickets: $58
• VIP w/15 drink tickets and a commemorative snifter glass: $118
• 3:45-4:40 p.m. – Members Only Yacht Club (yacht rock band)
• 5:40-6:25 p.m. – Young Guns (80s cover)
• 7:25-8:25 p.m. – No Duh (No Doubt cover)
• 9:15 p.m.-10:10 p.m. – Young Guns (80s cover)
• All Day– DJs Parradax & Yodah
Website: The Great Pumpkin Beer Festival | San Diego
Social Media: @GreatPumpkinBeerFest, @mcfarlanepromo
Leave a Reply