A Rundown Of The Pool Parties, Nightclubs & Concerts
And it’s Labor Day Weekend!
Here’s the PubClub.com Labor Day Weekend Party Report from Las Vegas, a rundown of the hottest party places in Vegas – from the pools to the nightclubs.
Vegas Pool Parties
- Soak up the sun poolside or splash to the sounds of world-famous DJs NGHTMRE, Loud Luxury, Martin Garrix and DJ Shift at WET REPUBLIC at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas thrills partygoers with sounds by Diplo, Kygo and The Chainsmokers.
- For those who want to keep the pool party going, AYU Dayclub and Nightclub at Resorts World Las Vegas hosts Zedd, Tiesto, J Balvin, Karol G, The Martinez Brothers and MK over the long weekend.
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas provides views and high-energy performances by Lil Wayne, Patrick Cornett and Gucci Mane.
- Take the sun fun to the next level at Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with DJ sets by Eric DLux, Nora En Pure and resident DJ, Fisher.
Throughout the holiday weekend, the velvet ropes will be out in full force and the clubs will be hopping.
- Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino keeps the party going with sets by Nicky Romero, ILLENIUM, Lil Jon and Mustard while JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino brings O.T. Genasis and TYGA with Sourmilk to get the party going.
- Take the party to the next level at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with DJ sets by DJ Pauly D, Deorro and Justin Credible.
- Slide up the Strip to OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace and dance to beats by Steve Aoki, Martin Garrix and Kaskade.
- Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas welcomes E-Rock and Four Color Zack.
- Superstar DJ Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Alesso, Gordo and Claptone with Jan Blomqvist will spin the vinyl at XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas.
The Entertainment Capital of the World is known for its live music. Here’s what’s happening Labor Day Weekend.
- Carlos Santana resumes his residency Sept. 1-4 and rockers Simple Plan and New Found Glory take the stage at the House of Blues on Sept. 5 while Rebelution plays their soothing sounds Sept. 3-4 as part of the Concerts on the Beach Series and Latin music’s youth idol Maluma hits the stage at Michelob ULTRA Arena on Sept. 4, all at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.
- One Republic plays their roster of hits at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Sept. 4-5.
- Global sensation Harry Styles makes a stop at MGM Grand Garden Arena Sept. 4 on his ‘Love on Tour’ tour.
- The massive Event Lawn at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas will welcome folk sensation Billy Strings on Sept. 3-4 and New Wave rockers Squeeze on Sept. 6..
- Partygoers can continue celebrating the last weekend of the summer downtown at the free Downtown Rocks Concert Series at Fremont Street Experience, where 3 Doors Down and Seether will deliver unforgettable performances on the 1st and 3rd Street Stages on Sept. 5.
- The two-day Lost in Dreams Festival at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center on Sept. 4-5 is for EDM lovers.