For those looking to party somewhere else than the Strip for New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas, there is the Fremont Street Experience.
Here are the full details.
• The event will take place from 6 p.m.-4 a.m.
• There is an entry fee of $50. Unlike past years, there will be no discounts for local residents (this event is traditionally where locals go for NYE rather than to the Strip).
• This year’s theme is called the Time of Your Life Festival.
• Here is the lineup of bands:
3rd Street Stage is headlined by Third Eye Blind (11:30p – 1am) and features Beach Weather (9:15p – 10:30p);
Main Street Stage is headlined by Big Gigantic (11:30p – 1:30a) and features Craze (9:15p – 11:15p) and Eric Forbes (7p – 9p);
1st Street Stage is headlined by Blackstreet (11:30p – 1a) and features Kid N’ Play (10:15p – 11:15p), Tone Loc (9p – 10p) and Young MC (8p – 8:45p);
Casino Center Stage premieres Silent Disco featuring dueling DJ’s (9p – 1a)
• Wristbands provide for entry into all Fremont Street hotels and have in-and-out privileges
• Drinks – a very important element for New Year’s Eve as well as always in Vegas – are available for purchase under the “canopy” and in the casinos. You can take your drinks from the casino onto the street
• The NYE countdown is under the lighted canopy with music. It’s a pretty cool scene. For the first time, there will be fireworks at the Fremont Street New Year’s Eve party. They will take place at the Plaza hotel
• This is a 21-and-over event
Where To Buy Wristbands For Fremont Street NYE Party
Security fee wristbands can be purchased at www.vegasexperience.com/nye.
Security fee wristbands can also be purchased at the SlotZilla office and all hotel properties on Fremont Street Experience.
After 6:00 p.m. on December 31st, wristbands can be purchased at all gates (see below) in addition to online, SlotZilla office and all hotel properties on Fremont Street Experience.
Here is a compete rundown of all fireworks and Las Vegas New Year’s Eve information.