Hiking, Camping, Sightseeing & More Suggestions From Utah.com
With so much to see and do in Utah for the adventure and thrill-seeking traveler, it’s often hard to know which way to point your mental compass.
Fortunately, the state’s tourism website, Utah.com, offers several suggestions and tips so tourists can take full advantage of national parks, hiking and biking trials and other destinations and activities with difficulty ratings, photos, and waypoints.
For travelers on a budget, there are tips about free admission days and where to go when the weather becomes something other than cloudless and sunny.
Below are several suggestions for the adventurer and naturalist traveler.
It contains links on things to do and what to see in Zion National Park (where overnight camping is just $20/night), Arches National Park, the Uintas, as well as top backpacking trips, scenic drives and more activities and places throughout this very scenic state.
Take a look and plan your adventure!
Utah Adventurer & Adrenaline Seeker Suggestions
• Zion National Park Adventurer’s Ultimate Itinerary: utah.com/zion-weekend-adventure-itinerary
• 5 Incredible Overnight Backpacking Trips: utah.com/top-5-overnight-backpacking-trails-in-utah
• Top 5 Adventures at Arches National Park: utah.com/article/top-5-adventures-in-arches-national-park
Weekend Backpacking Trips in the Uintas: utah.com/weekend-backpacking-uintas
Adrenaline Pumping Activities: utah.com/local-view/outdoor-adventures
Utah Destinations For The Naturalist
• Top 5 Scenic Drives in Utah: utah.com/article/top-5-scenic-drives
• Top 5 Star Gazing Spots in Utah: utah.com/article/top-5-star-gazing-spots
• Top 5 Bird Watching Spots in Utah: utah.com/top-5-birdwatching-spots-in-utah
• Zion Nat Park’s Top 5 Short and Easy Hikes: utah.com/zions-5-best-short-and-easy-hikes
• Zion Itinerary for All Ages: utah.com/zion-national-park-itinerary-for-all-ages