Highland Titles Selling Plots Of Land In Scottish Highlands Area Of Glencoe Wood
For Father’s Day, you could get dad a tie or a polo shirt with his favorite team’s logo on it – same stuff as always – or you can go for something different. Something splashy that he would never expect.
So here’s a PubClub.com Father’s Day gift idea: a piece of Scotland.
I’m not talking a round at St. Andrews or a series of whiskey tastings around the land (tho those would be quite nice gifts, too) but an actual piece of Scotland. As in a plot of land.
Highland Titles – highlandtitles.com – has souvenir plots on its estate in Glencoe Wood, Scotland, granting the recipient the legal use of the Scottish title of Lord or Lady.
When buying a one square foot plot, you get:
• The title of Laird, Lord or Lady of Glencoe Wood
• A legal title deed for your land ownership, on velum parchment.
• Master Title Deed to change your title on bank accounts, driving license and other ID
• A map of Glencoe Wood, directions and instructions on how to visit/find your personal plot.
• Information and pictures of the area, Glencoe Wood and our conservation project.
• A bumper sticker for you to proudly display your new status (Laird, Lord or Lady)
The plots are on the Glencoe Wood Nature Reserve, so they are on untouched natural land and the town of Glencoe is only about 15 minutes away with pubs, hotels and historic attractions. It is in western Scotland in the steep-sided Glencoe Valley, which is in the Scottish Highlands. The area is known for waterfalls, hiking trails and tall peaks.
Plot sizes range from one square foot to 1,000 square feet and are available for purchase starting at $47.99.
That’s a lot cheaper than a round at St. Andrews.