Ticket prices for football games, sporting events and concerts are getting to be outrageously expensive in the U.S.
It is now common for fans to pay $300 for a single concert – the price of what a large weekend music festival used to cost – and $150 or more for a football game.
But you don’t have to pay that much. By applying a few simple basic hacks, there is a way to save 50% or even more so you can get cheap tickets to these events. Then you can spend what you saved on beer!
Top Hacks For Getting Tickets
• Go the game and get “boots on the ground.” Assess the situation. It is a buyer’s market or a seller’s market?
• Know the ticket price and what you are willing to pay.
• Have a stadium map with you to verify the location of the seats
• Don’t go to obvious scalpers; look for people away from the gates that just might happen to have an extra ticket because someone they bought them for could not make it to the game.
• Don’t buy from the first person you encounter. Walk around and compare prices. If someone seems unwilling to budge on their price, walk away from them.
• CCheck a ticket reseller app to see if there are any last-minute tickets; you can sometimes get cheap tickets that way or at the very least be able to judge the current market price. Keep checking it throughout the day/evening.
• You can get better prices the closer the game is to kickoff or concert time. After kickoff or the start of the concert the price really drops. And remember, concerts always have warmup bands. Weigh that against whether or not you want to be in the venue early.
By using these hacks you will likely be able to get into that coveted football game, sporting event or concert at a price that suits you, and not the seller.
Leave a Reply