The work week is behind us, and it’s Friday night. You want to dedicate this long-awaited event to something pleasant. Of course, watching Netflix with your partner or playing casino online games alone is fun, but how about inviting friends over and having a party? Don’t rush to buy chips, crackers, salted peanuts, and other snacks. You can prepare something tastier and healthier yourself. Here are original recipes for party snacks. You will need little time, ordinary products, and a couple of free hands to manage faster.
What appetizer can you make for a party without too much trouble? Sandwiches. All you have to do is put something tasty between slices of bread. The more layers, the better. Perhaps one of your friends is on his way over from work and wouldn’t mind a bite to eat.
- Toasts – 12 pieces.
- Hard cheese – 200 gr.
- Tomatoes – 5-6 pcs.
- Cottage cheese – 300 g.
- Rucola – bunch.
- Dill – 5-6 sprigs.
- Salt to taste.
- Slice the cheese and the tomatoes into circles.
- Wash the rudberries. Finely chop the dill, mix with the cottage cheese, knead well with a fork, salt to taste.
- Grease 6 bread toasts.
- Place cheese slices, rucola leaves and tomato slices on each.
- Cover the top with the remaining bread toast and press lightly with the palms of your hands.
- Use a wide knife to cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve the hearty triangles on a large platter.
The Golden Pyramid
Battered appetizers are always the first to disappear from the plate. Crispy cheese balls are even more so. You can add ham, bacon or any other meat to the cheese. Spicy garlic and hot spices can add a spicy touch. For juiciness add fresh herbs or pickles. An interesting combination would be if you combine the cheese with nuts or dried cranberries. Here’s a basic recipe, and then you can improvise on your own.
- Hard cheese – 300 gr.
- Egg whites – 3 pcs.
- Flour – 3 tablespoons.
- Salt and spices to taste.
- Bread crumbs – for crumbling.
- Vegetable oil – 300 ml.
- Grate the cheese on the finest grater to make a thin shavings.
- Whites beat with a pinch of salt to a stiff foam.
- Add cheese and flour, salt to taste, and knead the dough. The dough should be sticky and thick. If the dough spreads, add more flour.
- While a pan with oil is heating, with wet hands we form balls the size of ping-pong balls and roll them in ground crumbs.
- Dip the balls in the boiling oil with a skimmer, so they don’t hit the bottom and get perfectly round.
- Fry them in small batches until they are evenly golden brown.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove them from the pan and place on paper towels.
- When the excess fat has drained off, arrange the balls on a plate in a pyramid.
Shrimp are always welcome at the party. Appetizers with them are easy, sophisticated and so delicious! It is best to take chilled shrimp. Frozen products should be thawed in advance at room temperature. An important point – carefully remove the strands of the intestine. If you forget about them, the whole impression will be ruined. Let’s prepare such a quick snack on skewers.
- Shrimps – 1 kg.
- Dry white wine – 200 ml.
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp.
- Garlic – 3 or 4 cloves.
- Parsley – 4-5 sprigs.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pass garlic through a press, mix with finely chopped parsley.
- Add the olive oil, wine and lemon juice.
- Thread the cooked shrimp on wooden skewers, put them into a deep container, pour the marinade on it for half an hour.
- This delicacy tastes best on the grill. At home, you can fry shrimp kebabs in a grill pan. Oil can not be added. The main thing is to turn the shrimp in time, so they brown on all sides.