Everything You Need To Know: Admission Price, COVID Policies, The NYE Countdown & Entertainment
Published Dec. 22, 2020
Las Vegas is open for New Year’s Eve and so, too, is it’s party at the Fremont Street Experience.
While the fireworks block party on the Strip has been canceled, this downtown event is scheduled to take place. Here are the full details.
• The event will take place from 6 p.m.-4 a.m.
• There is a “security” entry fee of $25. Unlike past years, there will be no discounts for local residents (this event is traditionally where locals go for NYE rather than to the Strip).
• SlotZilla Super-Hero Zoom-line opens at 6 p.m. and runs until 2 a.m. You can buy a “SlotZilla Package” on NYE for $99 (plus fee) that includes a NYE mall access wristband, a SlotZilla Super-Hero Zoom ride and SlotZilla digital photos (click here for package).
• Due to COVID-19, there will be no bands or live entertainment
• Wristbands provide for entry into all Fremont Street hotels and have in-and-out privileges
• Drinks – a very important element for New Year’s Eve as well as always in Vegas – are available for purchase under the “canopy” and in the casinos. You can take your drinks from the casino onto the street
• The NYE countdown is under the lighted canopy with music. It’s a pretty cool scene
• This is a 21-and-over event
COVID-19 Policy For Fremont Street NYE Party
• Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times and keep six feet away from people not in your group. Upon entering, you will be required to answer a few COVID screening questions.
Where To Buy Wristbands For Fremont Street NYE Party
Security fee wristbands can be purchased at www.vegasexperience.com/nye.
Security fee wristbands can also be purchased at the SlotZilla office and all hotel properties on Fremont Street Experience.
After 6:00 p.m. on December 31st, wristbands can be purchased at all gates (see below) in addition to online, SlotZilla office and all hotel properties on Fremont Street Experience.