What’s Happening and Weekend Updates For This Three-Day Holiday
It’s Memorial Day 2011 and the parties are underway! Here’s an updated look at what’s happening around the USA.
• Indianapolis 500. PubClubettes Danielle and Kayla were stars at Saturday night’s party and are whopping it up in the infield. Photographer Jack Fleming is following their every move and photos will be posted on PubClub.com. The weather is sunny and good, and the grandstands and infield are full of people.
• It’s Happening in Palm Springs. The pool party was en fuego on Saturday and it’s equally wild on Sunday. Lots of bikinis, babes, beers and dudes whooping it up at the Palm Desert Marriott. Miss it? Then plan on going for Labor Day, for the scene will be the same. Link: Photos.
• Pub Crawl! PubClub.com is going on a pub crawl in the South Bay Beach Cities today. Tomorrow there’s a house party and a pool party! PubCrawl starts at On the Rocks in Redondo Beach, CA.
• Fiesta Hermosa. It’s happening in Hermosa Beach, CA, a three-day festival with booths, bands and a beer and wine garden. When the beer garden ends, then the bars get slammed along Pier Ave. Links: Fiesta Hermosa. And, Hermosa Beach Bars.
• Topanga Days. Want to spend a little time with lost hippies of the 60? And enjoy great bands, plenty of beer and a happy hangout in the sunshine in a gorgeous canyon just outside of Malibu, CA? Then check out Topanga Days; it’s tuff enough for the Fabulous Thunderbirds, who play Monday afternoon (5 p.m., $20). Link: Topanga Days Review & Images.